Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely

RaidersAreOne

24 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

There's no way anything happens.

NFL 100 is really hitting all the high points and we're barely past the halfway mark:

Garrett incident
Calloway fail
AB saga !
Josh Gordon saga
Burfict suspension
Trent Williams saga
Cordy Glenn dust-up
Kelechi Osmele battle
Jermaine Whitehead twitter outburst
Sam Darnold's ghosts
Top QBs dropping like flies
Drew Brees fraud trial
Jay Gruden smoking a fat one
multiple teams tanking
Referees under fire
Replay review abomination
Kap Fiasco 3.0

What a celebration !

Edited by Shanedorf
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

I can't confirm the other two as I haven't rewatched but the helmet one was blatantly obvious. You can't deny he tried taking off Garrett's helmet.

Overall, seems like fair punishment. I'd give Rudolph a big fine too and let it be.

The Steelers punishment is that Rudolph is still eligible.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

NFL 100 is really hitting all the high points and we're barely past the halfway mark:

Garrett incident
Calloway fail
AB saga !
Josh Gordon saga
Burfict suspension
Trent Williams saga
Cordy Glenn dust-up
Kelechi Osmele battle
Jermaine Whitehead twitter outburst
Sam Darnold's ghosts
Top QBs dropping like flies
Drew Brees fraud trial
Jay Gruden smoking a fat one
multiple teams tanking
Referees under fire
Replay review abomination
Kap Fiasco 3.0

What a celebration !

Ah, but, it will be all worth it for them if they get it. You know what I'm talking about.....

Brady vs Rodgers....

11 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Let’s be totally honest about this. Mason Rudolph is most happy about not having to talk about four INT’s 

He's probably also quite happy he's not in hospital right now too, to be honest. 

not excusing him, the little punk

So, I wasn't sure what thread to ask this in, so it's going in both:

I'm seeing a lot of "Mason should be suspended because he could have broken Garrett's neck".  (1) That's going to take A LOT of force, right?, and (2) Garrett ended up actually pulling off Mason's helmet, so why isn't that being talked about it in the same way?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I'm seeing a lot of "Mason should be suspended because he could have broken Garrett's neck".  (1) That's going to take A LOT of force, right?, and (2) Garrett ended up actually pulling off Mason's helmet, so why isn't that being talked about it in the same way?

1. Yes, that's most likely a little embellishment on whoever said it.

2. It's not being talked about because that guy got suspended indefinitely, while the guy who initiated the situation more than once got off clean. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Agreed, they should make a statement here!

And, I bet every single other NFL team, all 31 of them, will continue to posture on their high horses and refuse to sign him.

What a message!

Lol yea. Send a message for about 30 minutes to an hour until he's picked up by the Pats or Cowboys.

46 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Listening to some of the sports talk radio saying the Browns should cut Garrett immediately. 

Yes they should cut Garrett immediately.  Absolutely just cut him.  Brilliant.  He'd last on the street for about 5 seconds.  We'll take him off of Cleveland's hands.  He'd look real good in Green and Gold.  Guy just lost his head yes he should be punished.  But let's not get ridiculous about it.  Some of these sports guys are just shock jocks. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, warfelg said:

If Mason should be suspended because he could have broken Garrett’s neck then let’s be consistent all the way around and eject and suspend a player anytime a face mask penalty occurs. What a dumb *** argument (not saying you’re making it).

• Like 2