Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

17 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Best bets I see today:

-GB-3, their ATS record after a L is impressive

-CLE-3, such a mismatch, remember that CIN backdoor'd a cover late...and CLE has way more DB's back this time.

-CAR +7 - I think NO wins, but 7 pts is way too much given that NO's O & D both have issues.  Kamara is a DFS chalk pick though.

These were really great picks. CLE should have hit the xp for the win rather than the push, but also it was a back and forth game.

I have followed you a few times this year at good success, so keep posting these please!

Also - I had these four in a 6 teamer with PIT ml, SF, and Seattle -3. How tf did seattle not win that game?? unreal. Thats why we play them all straight, although admittedly I played sea -3 so strong that I didnt make very much money this weekend. Really ticks me off, especially because I thought about playing the over instead, but changed my mind on Saturday that seattle -3 was safer. smh, they should have won by multiple scores

5 hours ago, N4L said:

These were really great picks. CLE should have hit the xp for the win rather than the push, but also it was a back and forth game.

I have followed you a few times this year at good success, so keep posting these please!

Also - I had these four in a 6 teamer with PIT ml, SF, and Seattle -3. How tf did seattle not win that game?? unreal. Thats why we play them all straight, although admittedly I played sea -3 so strong that I didnt make very much money this weekend. Really ticks me off, especially because I thought about playing the over instead, but changed my mind on Saturday that seattle -3 was safer. smh, they should have won by multiple scores

Thx been on a good roll enjoy it when it happens lol.   CLE was unlucky but that’s gambling.   Losing OBJ changed that game.   Going to have to downgrade CLE accordingly in future games.   At least the -3 guys only pushed.    The -3.5 guys must have been *****ed.  

Re: SEA 7-8x out of 10 they win that game by 7+.   Pete Carroll going conservative in 2H killed them.  Even great O’s can’t be predictable.   

Edited by Broncofan

I love carolina on thursday. absolutely love them. 

same with the over 49. I love carolina's offense here

ALSO - I dont see any way the niners seahawks game goes under 54. That game should fly over in the third quarter. Seattle's defense is terrible, niners offense has been in a nice rhythm recently. Niners have no pass rush and our secondary is banged up (didnt have either starting S last week, not sure if they will come back or not). Niners defense has benefitted from terrible performances by goff and cam last week (goff was really really bad in the first half against us, kept missing wide open guys, and then in the second half the rams had a lot of drops) 

Seattle also has no running backs and the niners strength is the run defense, which means they will be forced to pass early and continue to pass through the whole game. Last week seattle got conservative in the 2nd half and they lost because of it, so even if they get an early lead, they will continue to pour on points. Niners may look to go slow to play keep away, but the big plays from our playmakers will be there. and ultimately the niners will know they only way to win is to outscore seattle, and even if they get an early lead, we will know we need to keep putting up points to win. 

I am going to absolutely hammer the over

20 minutes ago, N4L said:

I love carolina on thursday. absolutely love them. 

same with the over 49. I love carolina's offense here

ALSO - I dont see any way the niners seahawks game goes under 54. That game should fly over in the third quarter. Seattle's defense is terrible, niners offense has been in a nice rhythm recently. Niners have no pass rush and our secondary is banged up (didnt have either starting S last week, not sure if they will come back or not). Niners defense has benefitted from terrible performances by goff and cam last week (goff was really really bad in the first half against us, kept missing wide open guys, and then in the second half the rams had a lot of drops) 

Seattle also has no running backs and the niners strength is the run defense, which means they will be forced to pass early and continue to pass through the whole game. Last week seattle got conservative in the 2nd half and they lost because of it, so even if they get an early lead, they will continue to pour on points. Niners may look to go slow to play keep away, but the big plays from our playmakers will be there. and ultimately the niners will know they only way to win is to outscore seattle, and even if they get an early lead, we will know we need to keep putting up points to win. 

I am going to absolutely hammer the over

From a Player Prop standpoint, Carolina's rush defense stands out greatly.

Opposing RB's are averaging 4.91 YPC and 1.14TD per game. I will be betting Gurley TD -135. Also, they average 8 receptions per game to RB's. Might take a flyer on Brian Hill props.

On the flip side, Atlanta's secondary is atrocious. 14.29 receptions per game to WR. Robby Anderson is averaging 8 targets per game or 25% of the targets. This helps if it is a shoot out. I will likely go over on Robby Anderon's catches on anything 5.5 and below.

This week:

-Count me in on CAR.  I took them when they were -2.5, I'd back -3 all day as well.

-I'm also on LV, provided that Trent Brown returns.    LV got boat raced late by TAM, but that's a reflection of the elite TAM D, and the Raiders secondary matchups vs. better talent than the Browns can field now.   Baker with a clean pocket is a different beast that vs. pressure, which CIN had none.    LV +2.5, and LV ML.   Given how Vegas action backs their own teams a lot, I don't see the line moving to +3.

-TAM -10 - I get it, 10 pts is a lot.  But everything about the matchup is so lopsided - even without Godwin (and no AB), I see a SF-NYG type game result here.  Some spreads are down to 10.5, I'd wait as I think dog money will come in as time goes by.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Broncofan said:

This week:

-Count me in on CAR.  I took them when they were -2.5, I'd back -3 all day as well.

-I'm also on LV, provided that Trent Brown returns.    LV got boat raced late by TAM, but that's a reflection of the elite TAM D, and the Raiders secondary matchups vs. better talent than the Browns can field now.   Baker with a clean pocket is a different beast that vs. pressure, which CIN had none.    LV +2.5, and LV ML.   Given how Vegas action backs their own teams a lot, I don't see the line moving to +3.

-TAM -10 - I get it, 10 pts is a lot.  But everything about the matchup is so lopsided - even without Godwin (and no AB), I see a SF-NYG type game result here.  Some spreads are down to 10.5, I'd wait as I think dog money will come in as time goes by.

I am with you for tampa. The giants are a bad team and tampas defense alone should be able to help cover that amount of points. hard to see the giants scoring more than 14-17 points on a good day.

I wish that the bears and the saints were not playing each other. These are two teams I would look to bet against this week based on how they have been playing recently. 

22 minutes ago, N4L said:

I am with you for tampa. The giants are a bad team and tampas defense alone should be able to help cover that amount of points. hard to see the giants scoring more than 14-17 points on a good day.

I wish that the bears and the saints were not playing each other. These are two teams I would look to bet against this week based on how they have been playing recently. 

Yeah, NO @ CHI I can't even bet the under confidently, since they could easily short-field / pick or fumble 6 pts to the other team.  Different story if it was @NO (not the home crowd, that's not much of a factor in 2020 without the crows, but Brees indoors).

Edited by Broncofan