Offseason Work to do

mwalker

There is an infinity% chance of losing to Jacksonville. A late year trip to Florida the week before a short week against Baltimore. Lamar is hard enough to plan for in a full week, let alone 2 days. 

We. WILL. Lose to Jacksonville. 

Edited by Dcash4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bigben07MVP said:

@ NYG - W

VS DEN - W

VS HOU - W

@ TEN - W

VS PHI - L

VS CLE - W

@ BAL - L

@ DAL - L

VS CIN - W

@ JAX - W

VS BAL - W

VS WAS - W

@ BUF - L

@ CIN - W

VS IND - W

@ CLE - L

This is my best guess at how I see the season going. 11-5 and will be close on who wins the division between us and the Ravens but we get in the playoffs regardless. Games I’m most looking forward to:

- @ Cowboys Week 9 4:25

- @ NYG Week 1 MNF (I’ll be there)

- @ JAX (I’ll be there)

- Home VS Ravens Thanksgiving TNF

- @ Bills Prime time game late in the season, that will be a cold one.

I'd flip the Tenn & Phila win/loss. I think they lose @ Tenn and they beat Phila @ home. I do think 10-6 or 11-5 though is right and it will be a game difference or maybe even a tied record between the Ravens & Steelers. It will be super close.

Edited by turtle28

1 minute ago, Dcash4 said:

We is an infinity% chance of losing to Jacksonville. A late year trip to Florida the week before a short week against Baltimore. Lamar is hard enough to plan for in a full week, let alone 2 days. 

If that happens it will be disappointing, Jax might be the worst team in the league.

Edited by turtle28

26 minutes ago, August4th said:

due to covid, steelers should have a massive coaching advantage in week 1

The Browns aren't likely to be that much better this year either - 6 or 7 wins - bc once again they have an entire new coaching staff but, I think the Browns will be a playoff team next year.

1 hour ago, Dcash4 said:

There is an infinity% chance of losing to Jacksonville. A late year trip to Florida the week before a short week against Baltimore. Lamar is hard enough to plan for in a full week, let alone 2 days. 

I seriously don’t think so. Jags will be lucky to go 4-12 this year best case scenario. They probably have the least amount of talent in the league. Also, that stadium is guaranteed to be 75% or more Steelers fans. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Giants aren't that good. They had the 4th pick in the draft and took an OT. They're probably around a .500 team and that's if everything went right, which it never does.

Ben should be able to carve them up. They still have major holes all over their defense and 0 pass rush. If we can limit Saquon at all we should be able to win by 2 scores IMO.

• Like 1

Evan Silva is my #1 guy for NFL and fantasy stuff. He uses really solid logic to make predictions and he’s really high on the Steelers this year for both real life and fantasy.

Trust me, I pay to subscribe to his ETR website, listen to every single podcast he puts out, and won a bunch of money in fantasy last year because of it. He really knows his stuff.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bigben07MVP said:

Ben should be able to carve them up. They still have major holes all over their defense and 0 pass rush. If we can limit Saquon at all we should be able to win by 2 scores IMO.

I'm worried that Clowney goes there and they could re-sign Markus Golden too. If they do that they’ll have a pass rush. I hope the Jets sign Clowney though instead of the Giants.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

I seriously don’t think so. Jags will be lucky to go 4-12 this year best case scenario. They probably have the least amount of talent in the league. Also, that stadium is guaranteed to be 75% or more Steelers fans. 

Hope your right. Just feels like a game we are for sure going to overlook in order to be prepared for Baltimore. One of those: open on defense and give up a 12 play, no Third down touchdown drive to Mike Glennon followed by an absolute terror of an offensive show that ends in a 17-21 game in which more things go wrong than right. 

Just feels like a movie we have seen before. 

Edit: I wrote this last night but I guess it never sent....but oh god I spoke Mike Glennon to the Jags into existence. We are for sure losing now. 

1 hour ago, Dcash4 said:

Hope your right. Just feels like a game we are for sure going to overlook in order to be prepared for Baltimore. One of those: open on defense and give up a 12 play, no Third down touchdown drive to Mike Glennon followed by an absolute terror of an offensive show that ends in a 17-21 game in which more things go wrong than right. 

Just feels like a movie we have seen before. 

Edit: I wrote this last night but I guess it never sent....but oh god I spoke Mike Glennon to the Jags into existence. We are for sure losing now. 

That’s for sure, every team is susceptible to a let down game the week before a big time rivalry game, but the Jags on paper really looks to be an awful defense. Their O could be average but they’ll be installing a new pass happy offense w/ Jay Gruden running it and given COVID-19, that hurts them.

19 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

Ive heard this many time before...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

Evan Silva is my #1 guy for NFL and fantasy stuff. He uses really solid logic to make predictions and he’s really high on the Steelers this year for both real life and fantasy.

Trust me, I pay to subscribe to his ETR website, listen to every single podcast he puts out, and won a bunch of money in fantasy last year because of it. He really knows his stuff.

not a fan of his. Im happy you won money last year but he is not the quality FF manager that his reputation carries. Rosenthall was a much better FF player when at rotoworld and a much tougher out year in and year out

4 hours ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Steelers always lose game a game against a bottom tier team on the road....it’s just a matter of when.

Could be the Jags or Redskins too. It’s usually an up and coming team with a young QB that they lose to for some reason. And it’s not just Ben, the whole team will look flat that week. It’s like they had taken the win for granted.