N4L

Who wins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• 49ers
    • Packers
    • Tie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/29/2019 at 12:00 AM

5 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

About to be 10-1 with their franchise qb and an elite defense. Yeah the dark ages are over AL

Dark ages. 49ers had 4 losing seasons in a row. If that's the dark ages then man wait until you look at a couple other franchises.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Top team? That’s surprising, no one expected the DBs to gel this well

I said plenty of times last year that our corners were not bad at all but we just had NO pass rush and a bunch of defensive breakdowns. Moseley emerging has been a great development and having Ward/Tartt healthy have made a big difference. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

The Niners literally came out of no where this season. No one saw this coming. Including most niner fans 

You are right, didn't see it coming.. not like THIS...

But you can see there is a team on the field.. and they are hungry....If somebody is injured, somebody else steps up...

You could see KS work since the start.. last year , the games weren't all that bad and we improved a lot, put points on the board... still lost games... this year is different... Even that game against the Hawks could have been won.... I am proud of them this year. After all this years with tears...i finally enjoy watching again :D

• Like 1