N4L

Who wins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• 49ers
    • Packers
    • Tie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/29/2019 at 12:00 AM

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The ratio of "bogus" penalties was still heavily towards one team. The one called on Sherman was just ridiculous. Just gave the Packers a TD. 

Okay, now it's time to get over that penalty!

Definitely the best performance of the season considering the opponent. Well, maybe the Panthers? I don't know, think holding Rodgers in check like this was more impressive. 

The last time we "dominated" the packers.... our QB was #7

It was freezing cold and he wore a short sleeve ... lol damn that's so long ago....but it was a great game.

18 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

But the 49ers still haven't played the 96 Bulls. :)

Now the narrative I'm seeing is that Rodgers is mediocre now, so no wonder he underperformed. Critics just won't be satisfied. 

Don’t forget how tough it is for Rodgers to play in California. Man, it’s almost unfair to even ask him to make that trip!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rocky_rams said:

The Niners literally came out of no where this season. No one saw this coming. Including most niner fans 

@y2lamanaki and I both were confident the niners would win 11-12 games this year if Garoppolo played a full 16 

Fair point though, you could say the Rams did the same thing two years ago but I would argue the manner in which the niners have achieved this is more sustainable than what the Rams did at that time. 

FEELS GREAT BABY 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

But the 49ers still haven't played the 96 Bulls. :)

Now the narrative I'm seeing is that Rodgers is mediocre now, so no wonder he underperformed. Critics just won't be satisfied. 

Zero to do with the 49ers but he really is and I've been saying it for two years nearly. He still has his moments but entirely too much below average crap to be elite anymore. That being said, you made him and GB look like they were a CFL team. You're obviously really good and a top 2-3 team.

1 hour ago, KFP7 said:

Other than the Sherman call, which ones favored the Packers? 

the 49ers had the hands to the face, the block in the back, and the Graham catch. 

Hands to the face was a bad call and sadly, it has been a common bad call this season across the league. I've seen it erroneously called many time in many different games. The Packers were beneficiaries of two of those against Detroit.

The block in the back was a legitimate call.

The Graham catch I'm not going to put on the officials. It was a close play that I'm not sure would've been overturned on a challenge. LaFleur had the opportunity to throw the flag and didn't. The Packers forum all thought it was incomplete and were ragging on Jimmy Graham for being trash and dropping it so it wasn't an obvious mistake. Terry McAulay got to look at it in super slow motion during a commercial break, that's the only reason anyone it was mentioned again.

The officiating wasn't bad, especially by recent NFL standards. The final outcome was not altered by the zebras.

8 hours ago, cp0k2 said:

Hands to the face was a bad call and sadly, it has been a common bad call this season across the league. I've seen it erroneously called many time in many different games. The Packers were beneficiaries of two of those against Detroit.

The block in the back was a legitimate call.

The Graham catch I'm not going to put on the officials. It was a close play that I'm not sure would've been overturned on a challenge. LaFleur had the opportunity to throw the flag and didn't. The Packers forum all thought it was incomplete and were ragging on Jimmy Graham for being trash and dropping it so it wasn't an obvious mistake. Terry McAulay got to look at it in super slow motion during a commercial break, that's the only reason anyone it was mentioned again.

The officiating wasn't bad, especially by recent NFL standards. The final outcome was not altered by the zebras.

Agreed on just about everything.  The officiating shouldn't even be talked about this game.  

10 hours ago, N4L said:

@y2lamanaki and I both were confident the niners would win 11-12 games this year if Garoppolo played a full 16 

Fair point though, you could say the Rams did the same thing two years ago but I would argue the manner in which the niners have achieved this is more sustainable than what the Rams did at that time. 

FEELS GREAT BABY 

Yeah right. Niners will be trash next year. Sustainable my checks.. 

27 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Yeah right. Niners will be trash next year. Sustainable my checks.. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night, kiddo. 

The niners are here to stay. We've drafted most of our guys. Rams keep trading away picks because they are trying to establish themselves in the LA market. 

10-1 while scoring 169 more points than our opponents doesn't lie. Get used to it 

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night, kiddo. 

The niners are here to stay. We've drafted most of our guys. Rams keep trading away picks because they are trying to establish themselves in the LA market. 

10-1 while scoring 169 more points than our opponents doesn't lie. Get used to it 

Win a playoff Game first 

14 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Tied w/ Ravens over Pats as the most impressive victory in 2019. 

Still go Ravens over Patriots as #1. Think the Patriots are on another level than the Packers and they were undefeated heading into that match up with some saying they could go 16-0.