Monday Night Ravens @ Rams

rocky_rams

Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ravens
    • Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/2019 at 02:30 AM

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

Didn't seem to be all that masterful the last time they played 

I'd tentatively compare it to the WildCat game against Miami in 2008. They absolutely weren't ready for what they got hit with, but the second time they adjusted and totally shut down the Dolphins running game. 
Obviously the Ravens pose a greater challenge but I definitely think the next game, whenever it happens, will be a better performance by the Pats defense.

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I am in no way knocking him. Its probably his running ability that makes these shallow crossers so open. Its just unreal to me how much he makes it look easy.

When you blitz him he also carves it up. The Rams didn’t have the edge defenders to stop the RPO and when you can’t stop that, Lamar destroys you with the other elements of his game.

Just now, Starless said:

I'd tentatively compare it to the WildCat game against Miami in 2008. They absolutely weren't ready for what they got hit with, but the second time they adjusted and totally shut down the Dolphins running game. 
Obviously the Ravens pose a greater challenge but I definitely think the next game, whenever it happens, will be a better performance by the Pats defense.

The game plan would also have to result in New England’s offense playing better. The Ravens have stout pass protection as well.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I hope that the Pats and Ravens play in the AFCCG.  I really want to see what arguably the greatest HC in NFL history does against a talent like Lamar in their 2nd meeting that season.  That will be fascinating.

I do like the idea of that storyline, but at the same time I'm so sick of seeing the Patriots make it that far. Kind of hoping the Ravens, Chiefs, or Texans makes it to the Super Bowl.