Monday Night Ravens @ Rams

rocky_rams

Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ravens
    • Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/2019 at 02:30 AM

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Lol the 49ers defense isn’t holding this team to under 28. The Cardinals offense is very similar to how the Ravens play. They protect better, have a better QB, and have a better RB. It’s an extremely difficult game for the 49ers offense. 

I mean the Cardinals definitely have had more success against our defense than any other opponent. But I wouldn't say their offense is THAT similar. The Cardinals killed us with the quick pass/screen game. Ravens aren't quite like that, but obviously superior in other areas. 

We shall see, but our run defense is definitely weaker than our pass defense....And of course the Ravens are the best running team in the league. 

Extremely difficult game for the 49ers offense or defense...or heck, both? Lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Maybe, but I need to see it to believe it. Will need Staley and Ford back in this game. But excited nonetheless! 

I think the Kittle matchup will be the most interesting to watch. I don't know how to attack the 49'ers offense, but it seems it mostly goes through him when they play their best

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Belichick has perfectly built his defense to incapacitate any passing game. The Ravens come with an all time running team makes it an complex matchup.

That one seed is going to be huge. Imagine having to prepare for Mahommes and the Chiefs lightning spread and then this offense in B2B weeks

*I'm assuming the Cheifs will pass the Texans for 3, but Houston actually has the H2H now

Edited by wackywabbit

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You could be right. But there is no denying that when Jackson is on the field the defense just seems to be always out of position. Again, I dont think that is a negative indicator on Lamar. I think it shows how much the back 7 fears him.

If we look back at what the Texans did, they played a conservative 4 man contain rush to try to keep Lamar in check and cover with a lot of men down field, but that led to Lamar having too much time to throw.

The Steelers has the blueprint to beat the Ravens with their 4 man rush that could get home without help. 49'ers defense could be the same. 

Just now, Danand said:

I think the Kittle matchup will be the most interesting to watch. I don't know how to attack the 49'ers offense, but it seems it mostly goes through him when they play their best

Oh for sure, he is the one true game wrecker on the offensive end. He's a monster in both the run and pass game. Offense isn't the same without him. But the Ravens secondary is very stout but Kitlte may be able to do some damage. Not sure how well or poorly they have defended opposing TEs this year though. But it will be very important to establish the run and finally get back to running the ball. Best defense this game will be keeping Lamar and the crew off the field!