Who is the most underrated player of the decade?

Cheesehawk

Last name is right.

Melvin Ingram.

Outside of my team.

Chandler Jones

Think its the first name that has him under the radar. Ya got Bosa, whos 1 letter away from being a boss. Ya got Mack, who's got Mack Attack attachment. You got Watts, with turn up for watt appeal. You got Von Miller whos name rhymes with mom killer. Then you got Jones named after the doofus funny guy from a 90's sitcom who may or may not of worked as a number cruncher.

Edited by Bearerofnews
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

Conversation that came up in my circle the other day. Over the past decade, who has been the leagues most underrated player?

My choice is Mark Ingram.

Most underrated player of the last few years for sure.  He wasn't nearly as good early in his career though.

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Andre Johnson. He was a dominant WR, arguably top 3 during his run - but people were too obsessed with Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Calvin Johnson, etc.

It was several years ago, but one time I saw a quick clip of Andre celebrating over a defender and it reminded me so vividly of Muhammad Ali in almost the exact same pose standing over Sonny Liston after he had just knocked him out.  I decided to make a wallpaper in honor of Andre's greatness.  Any Texans fans or anyone else can feel free to use it if you want to.  :)

Edit:  (As a Vikings fan, Randy Moss will always be "The Greatest" in my mind, but you're right, ET, Andre should be high on everyone's list.)

whll2hX.png

Edited by Uncle Buck
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

It was several years ago, but one time I saw a quick clip of Andre celebrating over a defender and it reminded me so vividly of Muhammad Ali in almost the exact same pose standing over Sonny Liston after he had just knocked him out.  I decided to make a wallpaper in honor of Andre's greatness.  Any Texans fans or anyone else can feel free to use it if you want to.  :)

whll2hX.png

That was a TD on 4th and 10; Texans were down 27-20 in the 4th with about two minutes left in the game. Texans went on to win in OT, if memory serves me correct...

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That was a TD on 4th and 10; Texans were down 27-20 in the 4th with about two minutes left in the game. Texans went on to win in OT, if memory serves me correct...

Oh man, that was NICE!  You can just tell by looking at the guy what an elite athlete he was.  Very reminiscent of TO - without the buffoonery.  Back in the "glory days" of Matt Schaub, no less!  :D

• Like 1