Week 13 GDT Raiders(6-5) Chiefs(7-4)

agarcia34

It might be close but we are definitely not beating the Titans. Can’t remember who cause I don’t save s*** like Frankie and Dessie but someone said the Titans suck a couple weeks ago and gave me flak for predicting a loss and Tannehil sucks. Lollll. Tannehil 5-1 with that team and defense is Top 7-8 in the league. 

Edited by BayRaider

Here's what I want to see-

We draft Tua with our top pick if he falls to us. Then best receiver available with our second 1st. Then take all defense with our three 3rd round picks. And I want AJ Green in FA. Then Carr starts next year as we are patient with Tua. If Carr lights it up with weapons then great, but if we have another season of mediocre performance we move on to Tua. If Carr is wonderful and it was all because of the lack of talent at WR then trade Tua for a 1st round or second round pick.

I think there is a deficiency with Carr. He looks efficient, but something isn't there. We have not had a dynamic big play offense since he came on board. Even against the chiefs today he actually looked worse than the stats. He is so frustrating as a fan. He isn't horrible, but he isn't great either. 

We still have a chance at the playoffs. I wasn't expecting a W today, but the way we have lost the last couple of weeks has me truly ready to hit the eject button on Carr. He has protection. He has a running game. He has a couple of tight ends.. A great QB could get more out of their WR. Even the one score we had against the chiefs was thrown to the wrong guy. He had Moreau in the flat wide open for a walk in. He is mental. 

Titans is his last chance for me.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

My biggest problem with being a fan of this team? They can never just lose.. It's always a complete disaster

Why do you always copy/paste tweets in this manner vs. posting the link to the tweet? It makes it look like it's your words, which it is not.

• Like 1

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Kindof glad I missed this one. Can someone give me a run down of how we got destroyed this badly?

3 turnovers in the first half. Inexcusable against any team, let alone against a good team in a tough venue.

Much like the back injury affected him long after he was back to 100% healthy, he’s got it in his head that he can’t play in KC. It’s all up there with DC.

One argument we can make about Carr is that I'm not sure he elevates guys around him. Waller and Jacobs are our really only talented skill guys aside from maybe Moreau, but I bet they would look better with somebody else.

I've been defending him this year but he has been the common factor for the past six years.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Kindof glad I missed this one. Can someone give me a run down of how we got destroyed this badly?

The scene from the Shawshank redemption when Andy Dufresne was first attacked by the sisters and couldn’t fight them off.

pretty much sums up this performance 

• Like 1