Dogs

D82

6 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I've noticed an incredible difference in my dog and his joint health since he started taking Dasuquin. They work well as a "treat" too.

Yes! That's a great supplement as well. 

Probably won't fix his dog's issues if he does in fact have DM, but with the added strain on his front it will definitely help his elbows. 

Just now, ET80 said:

Ooooh! When!?

So the shows will be at NRG from the 22nd-25th. I'll be there with Hurry Friday, Saturday and Sunday. GSDs almost always show early (like 8am 😴) but I'll probably hang around afterward for a bit so feel free to come by! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, D82 said:

So the shows will be at NRG from the 22nd-25th. I'll be there with Hurry Friday, Saturday and Sunday. GSDs almost always show early (like 8am 😴) but I'll probably hang around afterward for a bit so feel free to come by! 

Damn! I'm going to be out of the country from the 21st until the 26th - 10 year anniversary in Cancun with the family, so we'll just be missing each other.

We'll have to schedule something, it's a crime we live roughly an hour away from each other and haven't met yet...

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Damn! I'm going to be out of the country from the 21st until the 26th - 10 year anniversary in Cancun with the family, so we'll just be missing each other.

We'll have to schedule something, it's a crime we live roughly an hour away from each other and haven't met yet...

Agreed! We don't go back until the 17th of August so let me know! 

At the emergency vet - Katja came inside from the backyard and her foot was bleeding. Not sure how she cut it, but she needs some stitches and meds to make sure all is good.

This really sucks because we were supposed to board her this Friday for a two week training program - this coincided with our family vacation, so we'll be out of the country. I'm right now checking to see if anyone would be able to board her if in the event the original place won't take her because she had stitches in her foot.

On 7/14/2021 at 10:46 PM, ET80 said:

At the emergency vet - Katja came inside from the backyard and her foot was bleeding. Not sure how she cut it, but she needs some stitches and meds to make sure all is good.

This really sucks because we were supposed to board her this Friday for a two week training program - this coincided with our family vacation, so we'll be out of the country. I'm right now checking to see if anyone would be able to board her if in the event the original place won't take her because she had stitches in her foot.

I really think they plan this stuff out sometimes. 

There's apparently a lot of boarding places closing down now because of a kennel cough surge in some areas, so you may have a hard time finding one. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, D82 said:

I really think they plan this stuff out sometimes. 

There's apparently a lot of boarding places closing down now because of a kennel cough surge in some areas, so you may have a hard time finding one. 

Yeah, kennels were consolidating the pups into different locations because of it.

I went off some recommendations from my vet and found two different in-home sitters who can stop by our house and tend to the dogs. I'm going to have them rotate so we can get a few different stops so the dogs can get out and about frequently.

Not what I wanted, but it's what we have...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Yeah, kennels were consolidating the pups into different locations because of it.

I went off some recommendations from my vet and found two different in-home sitters who can stop by our house and tend to the dogs. I'm going to have them rotate so we can get a few different stops so the dogs can get out and about frequently.

Not what I wanted, but it's what we have...

See you in Cancun

• Like 1