Dogs

D82

• 1 month later...

I put my dog down today and im really struggling right now, I keep finding myself looking behind me to see if hes laying on the couch asleep like he always is and hes not there and its really upsetting. He still has food leftover in his bowl from last night and water. I feel so alone right now.

2 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I put my dog down today and im really struggling right now, I keep finding myself looking behind me to see if hes laying on the couch asleep like he always is and hes not there and its really upsetting. He still has food leftover in his bowl from last night and water. I feel so alone right now.

Sorry to hear that. Nothing good about it, but just know he's not in pain. Unfortunately we can't stop them from getting older, but it sounds like he was loved which all you can do. Try to stay busy, although there's no way getting around the fact that it'll be rough for a while. 

33 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

So sorry man.

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

Very sorry for your loss. We all know the time is coming but it is still never easy. We truly don’t deserve dogs. Think about all the great times you had with him.

Keep your head up and feel free to DM me if you need someone to talk to. 

4 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Putting an animal down is always hard.  When we put one of ours down in March, I kept seeing her out the corner of my eye because there was a cardboard box or something about the same shape and size sitting in the living room.  Eventually just threw it away.

Sorry for your loss.

10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Putting an animal down is always hard.  When we put one of ours down in March, I kept seeing her out the corner of my eye because there was a cardboard box or something about the same shape and size sitting in the living room.  Eventually just threw it away.

Sorry for your loss.

Im kind of doing the same thing like i mentioned before I keep looking over my shoulder at the couch or his food bowls expecting to see him there because before today he always was and its not even once in awhile its like a handful of times in a minute.

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

To avoid @ramssuperbowl99from beating me up, I am legally obligated to post these pictures:

This is Griffey when he was born last October.

May be an image of dog and indoor

This is Griffey today:

May be an image of dog and indoor

And here's slightly-smaller Griffey with our other puppy, Ellie (who is Griffey's mom):

May be an image of dog

Poodle?

• 3 weeks later...