Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

We are actually not bad in that regard, surprisingly. Right around league average. 14th in the league in success rate on short yardage runs (2 or less) for first down / touchdown. I feel like that is the best you can hope for from a ZBS team. 

Meh, it's a huge issue in the RZ. Literally all those stretch runs and HB pitches are worthless. That's why Shanahan tries to get so creative to overcome not having a power run game.

5 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

If we used Wilson a bit more, we would have a bit of a power run game.

Agreed, dude scored four TDs in two games and then never got any RZ touches when he was active. Kind of baffling to me. 

Mostert scored on a run inside the 10 last game, good to see. The man just glides when he runs, super impressive. 

6 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I like Valoaga a lot, but this is a no-brainer. The only problem- he's not making it to the bottom of the waiver wire. 

Wouldn't be too sure of that since the team claiming has to pay him $3 million? Which contender is going to do that? 

2 hours ago, P_locniners said:

I would not be mad if the Niners looked into Janoris Jenkins, kick D. Johnson back on the streets. I dont care how much they like their CB group, he is a big upgrade behind Sherman, Witherspoon and Moseley

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/131980-49ers-john-lynch-janoris-jenkins-everything-cornerback-group/

He's a goon, but he would be helpful. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Shouldn't the 49ers get first crack in the pecking order?

No. It's the reverse of the current standings and we have the 2nd best record in the NFL only because the Ravens played last night lol 

3 hours ago, N4L said:

No. It's the reverse of the current standings and we have the 2nd best record in the NFL only because the Ravens played last night lol 

So, it's worst team to best team that gets the order right? 49ers would get to get their hands on Suggs first before Baltimore right? They lost to them, and have a worse record since the Ravens are 12-2.