Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

3 hours ago, John232 said:

I know Jacksonville has talent, but man that is a bottom 5 organization right now and TLaw is about to bail their ***** out. 

Is he really. I don't have much faith in Jaguars to build a team around him. I picture him in a Matthew Stafford situation good qb stuck on horrible team and like stafford i can see jags wasting most of his career. Matt has been to playoffs in 3 of his 12 years i can see a similar result happening to TLaw.

7 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

It's seriously the most annoying thing about the Jags hiring Meyer. The media is now seriously going to try and fabricate a narrative that there is drama at the top. No there isn't lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's seriously the most annoying thing about the Jags hiring Meyer. The media is now seriously going to try and fabricate a narrative that there is drama at the top. No there isn't lol

Yeah if Lawrence wasn't there sure create the drama and i think there is a serious argument. Lawrence shouldn't be in that discussion and even compared to most of the previous drafts he is clearly above the first QB.