Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Not that this applies to Moses, but there could be some tempting June 1 cuts coming up. We know Richburg is coming off the books then, so we should have a few more bucks to play around with. I know Ertz is one that could be cut. Also, we may be waiting for Richburg to come off the books completely before we pull the trigger on Sherman or someone else at corner. 

• Like 1

Sports Illustrated's Albert Breer reports the Falcons would "probably" trade Julio Jones for a second round draft pick "at this point." 

Atlanta, looking to offload Jones' guaranteed money for the coming years, asked for a first rounder in exchange for Jones before the NFL Draft. That proved too pricey for teams interested in acquiring the all-time Falcons great, who missed most of the 2020 season with hamstring issues. Only the Jaguars, Jets, Broncos, Bengals, Lions, Browns, Chargers, and 49ers have enough salary cap space to absorb Julio's guaranteed $15.3 million 2021 salary without moving money around. Jones, 32, reportedly has interest in playing with Cam Newton in New England. He would instantly become the focal point of the Patriots' low-volume passing offense and his absence in Atlanta would presumably open up more targets for Calvin Ridley, Kyle Pitts, and Russell Gage. A Jones trade in the coming weeks could make Pitts the second highest drafted tight end in seasonal leagues, behind Travis Kelce. 

I don't know why the Falcons would trade Julio at this point. Ride it out this season and then look to trade him. The potential of their offense with Pitts this season is insane and since you have Ryan for at least one more season, might as well keep the band together for one more run. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Sports Illustrated's Albert Breer reports the Falcons would "probably" trade Julio Jones for a second round draft pick "at this point." 

Atlanta, looking to offload Jones' guaranteed money for the coming years, asked for a first rounder in exchange for Jones before the NFL Draft. That proved too pricey for teams interested in acquiring the all-time Falcons great, who missed most of the 2020 season with hamstring issues. Only the Jaguars, Jets, Broncos, Bengals, Lions, Browns, Chargers, and 49ers have enough salary cap space to absorb Julio's guaranteed $15.3 million 2021 salary without moving money around. Jones, 32, reportedly has interest in playing with Cam Newton in New England. He would instantly become the focal point of the Patriots' low-volume passing offense and his absence in Atlanta would presumably open up more targets for Calvin Ridley, Kyle Pitts, and Russell Gage. A Jones trade in the coming weeks could make Pitts the second highest drafted tight end in seasonal leagues, behind Travis Kelce. 

A Jones trade in the coming weeks could make Pitts the second highest drafted tight end in seasonal leagues, behind Travis Kelce. 

Excuse me? What did Breer say??? Jimmy G Garoppolo George Kittle Shirtless 49ers Press Feels Great Baby  T-Shirt tamielle.com

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Psychlone said:

Excuse me? What did Breer say??? Jimmy G Garoppolo George Kittle Shirtless 49ers Press Feels Great Baby  T-Shirt tamielle.com

I've mostly seen him going as the third tight end (way behind Kelce).  Pitts is going super high as it is (it's a mistake) usually 4th in my mocks, and I could definitely see him get a bump once Julio gets traded and go ahead of kittle, though from a fantasy perspective its a mistake

• Like 1

This has Chargers written all over it. They have a young stud QB on a rookie deal and feel Staley as the HC, they could really make a run at this. 

Someone offering a future first pretty much takes us out of the running. Pats or Chargers IMO.

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This has Chargers written all over it. They have a young stud QB on a rookie deal and feel Staley as the HC, they could really make a run at this. 

Someone offering a future first pretty much takes us out of the running. Pats or Chargers IMO.

Julio has stated he wants to win and go to a contender. Not sure if he has a no trade clause or not but the Bolts aren't in that category. I could see the Titans with him and Brown in the passing game making some noise. Chargers are still a few peices away from being in the same boat. Pats make the most sense from a competitive standpoint but the QB position is really a weird unknown right now so its kind of a confusing choice imo. 

2 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Julio has stated he wants to win and go to a contender. Not sure if he has a no trade clause or not but the Bolts aren't in that category. I could see the Titans with him and Brown in the passing game making some noise. Chargers are still a few peices away from being in the same boat. Pats make the most sense from a competitive standpoint but the QB position is really a weird unknown right now so its kind of a confusing choice imo. 

I'm not too sure the Chargers are a few pieces away from being a contender. Injuries is the big thing with that team but they have a stud young QB and you have to go all in while he is on on a rookie deal. 

Best corner in the league!!!!!!!

He did flash the last two years for three or four stretches as a damn good corner, but to be the best corner in the league, you have to be consistent week in and week out.....And Spoon definitely was not that. 

• Like 2