Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

43 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I kind of worry about the type of staff he would be able to put together. Maybe keep some of the coaches from the Flores tenure? 

He has no choice. Ownership is requiring that the defensive staff be kept on. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He has no choice. Ownership is requiring that the defensive staff be kept on. 

Good, because he's been just with Shanny his entire career, I'm not sure he has the connections to make a staff himself. 

Dolphins defense is good so keep that staff together.

But let's see what Harbaugh does because he can take the Dolphins job or even the Vikings job and that will impact both our coordinators. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Good, because he's been just with Shanny his entire career, I'm not sure he has the connections to make a staff himself. 

Dolphins defense is good so keep that staff together.

But let's see what Harbaugh does because he can take the Dolphins job or even the Vikings job and that will impact both our coordinators. 

The interesting thing is that the Miami / Harbaugh thing is gaining steam. Now he's a significant betting favorite to get the Miami job 

Remind me, but wasn’t Harbaugh also favored to go to Miami before ultimately coming to SF? So clearly ownership likes him if true and now that they have seen what he’s capable of. I would also imagine he would attempt to bring Fangio with him wherever he decides. 

53 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Counterpoint:

What the hell is going on??? Lol.

Man, you have to think people are telling McDaniel to turn down the Dolphins job. I know there are no guarantees in this league, but McDaniel will almost certainly get other opportunities.

I really don't think he should jump at the first one, especially with an org as dysfunctional as Miami. He's going into a bad situation and he has to know that.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Remind me, but wasn’t Harbaugh also favored to go to Miami before ultimately coming to SF? So clearly ownership likes him if true and now that they have seen what he’s capable of. I would also imagine he would attempt to bring Fangio with him wherever he decides. 

Yeah the owner is a Michigan guy & he went all out trying to get Harbaugh last time. I think the FO at the time scared him away 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Stephen Ross (owner of Miami Dolphins) is a Michigan Alum, so he loves Harbaugh. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Stephen Ross (owner of Miami Dolphins) is a Michigan Alum, so he loves Harbaugh. 

Michigan's administration has not spent money on facilities etc to match what other schools are doing. 

I think Ross and Harbaugh are trying to get Michigan to either put up or shut up. Harbaugh is taking his MIA job offer to the school and say, I am willing to stay if you commit to spending money on the program/pay me more.

If Michigan isnt willing to do so, they will never be able to compete against the big boys for long periods of time. So, Ross is sort of helping his alma matter with this by forcing them to step up to the plate in a sense.  

8 minutes ago, N4L said:

Michigan's administration has not spent money on facilities etc to match what other schools are doing. 

I think Ross and Harbaugh are trying to get Michigan to either put up or shut up. Harbaugh is taking his MIA job offer to the school and say, I am willing to stay if you commit to spending money on the program/pay me more.

If Michigan isnt willing to do so, they will never be able to compete against the big boys for long periods of time. So, Ross is sort of helping his alma matter with this by forcing them to step up to the plate in a sense.  

Either that or Ross knows that Harbs is leaving Michigan and, while he doesn't want to be the one to take him from Michigan, if he is leaving anyway, he might as well be the guy to get him. 

• Like 2