Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

24 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

This is really bad.. like possibly forcing Ross out bad. The NYG thing and the way Miami roasted him with BS leaks to beat writers makes it even worse.

Edited by adamq

1 hour ago, jonnguy2015 said:

Watson hadn't asked to be traded in 2019 yet, I'm guessing it was Brady or maybe Rivers.

It was Brady. Apparently, there are rumors out there that the reason Brady didnt go to MIA is because Flores was difficult to work with, aka he didnt meet him on that yacht 

These rumors apparently existed prior to today. 

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

I have heard from multiple people its tremendous 

Good. I literally paid 9.99 just to watch it lol. I did watch the Royal Rumble to try to get some extra value, not really into wrestling, but that event in specific was always pretty fun. 

13 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Lame. I like many others on this site would have liked them go with ‘Hogs’ or some variation of that.

There was a leak it was groundhogs and tomorrow is groundhog day. 

Groundhogs was pretty good. Redhogs would have been great. Commanders is too many syllables 

I kinda liked pigskins but I can see why they wouldnt want people calling them the skins lol