Week 14 GDT: Who Cares. We suck. Life has no purpose

EaglesPeteC

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

woiuld you guys rather go to the playoffs or get ceedee lamb?

We guaranteed to get him in the draft? I'll take the Playoffs with the Eagles on a 4 gm win streak, thanks.

Only real way we're winning the Division,  so yeah Playoffs!

Edited by Nabbs4u

19 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Why would you not want to be in the playoffs even if we are terrible? The 7-9 Seahawks won a playoff game many years back. Anything can happen once you get in.

And that playoff win started a winning culture for them. Gimme playoffs over draft position everytime

5 hours ago, Danger said:

Maybe it's just me, but I like Tee Higgins more than CeeDee

Can’t really go wrong with most of those guys

Would want/expect Higgins to have a more dominant style at 6’4”. Does a good job at snatching. But like what is he great at? (Genuinely curious)

At this point Im more in on guys that will make their own plays or can be dangerous with the crap we tend to do. CeeDee will take those >9 yard passes and make them something.

Getting a guy like Higgins would be hoping Doug and Co would scheme to fit and get him some 20 yarders, some 50/50 balls. But we have a bunch of slow 50/50 guys that the can barely make anything for. Would a slightly faster one do much better?

but like all the guys, need to watch him in depth. Just going off my initial and prior thoughts.

Just now, Kiltman said:

Can’t really go wrong with most of those guys

Would want/expect Higgins to have a more dominant style at 6’4”. Does a good job at snatching. But like what is he great at? (Genuinely curious)

At this point Im more in on guys that will make their own plays or can be dangerous with the crap we tend to do. CeeDee will take those >9 yard passes and make them something.

Getting a guy like Higgins would be hoping Doug and Co would scheme to fit and get him some 20 yarders, some 50/50 balls. But we have a bunch of slow 50/50 guys that the can barely make anything for. Would a slightly faster one do much better?

but like all the guys, need to watch him in depth. Just going off my initial and prior thoughts.

He's really good at playing around defenders in his face. He's good at taking the 1v1s in contested catches, not quite the jumper Alshon (used to be) and Allen Robinson has been known for when he's been good. Similar mold IMO.

But IDK. come to think of it, for us we need more speed so maybe not the best fit.

20 minutes ago, Danger said:

He's really good at playing around defenders in his face. He's good at taking the 1v1s in contested catches, not quite the jumper Alshon (used to be) and Allen Robinson has been known for when he's been good. Similar mold IMO.

But IDK. come to think of it, for us we need more speed so maybe not the best fit.

Yeah can see the Robinson comp for sure.

If we don’t make the playoffs, I’m guessing Howie goes corner or DL if one drops. But if he does go WR. I’m really interested what he’d covet.

You have a solid jump ball surehanded athlete like Higgins. A Keenan Allen type tough separator in Jeudy, who can operate in and outside.

A seperator & quick catcher in CeeDee. Pure speed guy in Ruggs. Hamler who dips into both pots a bit. And a bunch of other guys who could be contributors to stars.

Alright gents.  I want everyone to bring it in and take a knee.  In this game of hot potato we call the NFCE, now is the time for Eagle nation to rise up, grab that hot potato, put some butter, salt, and bacon on that bad boy and EAT.  

let’s talk about tonight.  Tonight isn’t just about securing first place in the NFCE.  Hell no... there’s much more at stake.  Do you guys know that Eli Manning career record is exactly .500?  Do you know losing tonight means?  If the Eagles rise up and beat Eli, you will definitely keep him out of the HOF.  You lose tonight and he’s got a chance.  A QB with a losing career record is not a HOFer... but you let him win?  You keep the door open.  It’s time to slam that door in his face.

i have never believed in a cause more than I believe in this case.  The eagles winning the NFCE may not mean much this year but it’s a glorious stepping stone for next year.  Spread the word... rise up!!!  ****** that hot potato... its yours for the taking.  It’s time to get your grub on!!! Fly eagles fly!!!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Alright gents.  I want everyone to bring it in and take a knee.  In this game of hot potato we call the NFCE, now is the time for Eagle nation to rise up, grab that hot potato, put some butter, salt, and bacon on that bad boy and EAT.  

let’s talk about tonight.  Tonight isn’t just about securing first place in the NFCE.  Hell no... there’s much more at stake.  Do you guys know that Eli Manning career record is exactly .500?  Do you know losing tonight means?  If the Eagles rise up and beat Eli, you will definitely keep him out of the HOF.  You lose tonight and he’s got a chance.  A QB with a losing career record is not a HOFer... but you let him win?  You keep the door open.  It’s time to slam that door in his face.

i have never believed in a cause more than I believe in this case.  The eagles winning the NFCE may not mean much this year but it’s a glorious stepping stone for next year.  Spread the word... rise up!!!  ****** that hot potato... its yours for the taking.  It’s time to get your grub on!!! Fly eagles fly!!!

nah

1 hour ago, The_Slamman said:

eagles and giants are actually tied all time right now as well. if eli loses tonight he will have single handedly gave the eagles the all time lead in the series. 

Edited by ninjapirate