Should the Playoff format change (used to be the Dallas- Bears TNF thread)

Malfatron

who loses  

60 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

1 minute ago, K9 said:

as a fan ...I shall type ALL GAMES matter!  I don't care if any of my teams are are undefeated, I want them to WIN :)  

this

who would have known this time around last year the 7-2-1 steelers dropping a dumb game to the raiders would sit them at home through january hey

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

There’s 5 games left in the season. Every game should be a must win to 

a) win the division and make playoffs 

b)get home field advantage 

Yeah, it *should*.

But you realize thats not the case right? We have no shot at HFA. And we could lose out and still win this poopy division. 

The only "huge" game of "magnitude" we have left on our schedule is the Eagles. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, it *should*.

But you realize thats not the case right? We have no shot at HFA. And we could lose out and still win this poopy division. 

Keep that same energy if the eagles keep winning 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, it *should*.

This season is really amazing in the NFC.  We have this situation in the NFC East, and then you have 3 teams sitting at 10-2 who are worried about having to be a wildcard team.  Pretty crazy.

Just now, Malfatron said:

lol playing chumbawumba on an injury?

They're just trying to send a message to Dallas fans on how to cope... and to help raise stadium concessions before last call.

Take a whiskey drink.  Take a vodka drink.  Take a lager drink.  Take a cider drink.

• Like 3

Just now, The LBC said:

They're just trying to send a message to Dallas fans on how to cope... and to help raise stadium concessions before last call.

Take a whiskey drink.  Take a vodka drink.  Take a lager drink.  Take a cider drink.

I get knocked down! But I get up again! Yeh you never gonna keep me down...

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

This season is really amazing in the NFC.  We have this situation in the NFC East, and then you have 3 teams sitting at 10-2 who are worried about having to be a wildcard team.  Pretty crazy.

And we're still mathematically alive at 5-7.

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

This happens every 4-5 years it feels like.