Should the Playoff format change (used to be the Dallas- Bears TNF thread)

Malfatron

who loses  

60 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Former HC of the Dallas Cowboys is basically a ticket to any TV gig he wants. He's not Romo, he's going to be horrible on camera - but that's not going to stop Disney Sports paying him in solid gold Jabba the Hutt statues.

I’ll watch even less ESPN I guess. But let’s say he wants to coach again. Will his mega high profile mediocrity hinder that do you think?

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Former HC of the Dallas Cowboys is basically a ticket to any TV gig he wants. He's not Romo, he's going to be horrible on camera - but that's not going to stop Disney Sports paying him in solid gold Jabba the Hutt statues.

Can we like bury him away on HBO or something?  Kills two birds with one stone in that it gets Colinsworth less airtime.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Hes gonna be the new Dungy.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I mean. Jason Witten got air time. And by all accounts was going to get another year before unretiring.

And he's about as unintelligible as Emmitt Smith.

• Like 1

Just now, DaveDX said:

I’ll watch even less ESPN I guess. But let’s say he wants to coach again. Will his mega high profile mediocrity hinder that do you think?

Depending on how much he wants to humble himself, he might not be a terrible fit in college.

3 minutes ago, DaveDX said:

I think the NFL isn't going to have a job for him higher than a QB coach. College might yield better fruit - if any of the Texas schools are hiring, Garrett will get consideration simply because he would be able to recruit in Texas on namesake alone.