NFL 100 team

3rivers

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Apparently the WR list has already been leaked:

Alworth, Berry, Fitz, Marvin Harrison, Hirsch, Hutson, Largent, Moss, Rice, and Warfield

From what I heard, Hirsch being on the list is irking folks. if this thread isn't evidence enough, I know a lot more people will be irked though that more modern players aren't on the list like Julio Jones or Calvin Johnson.

Surprised there's no Fitzgerald. Also surprised Steve Smith and Andre Johnson didn't even make the finals list.

7 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Alworth, Berry, Fitz, Marvin Harrison, Hirsch, Hutson, Largent, Moss, Rice, and Warfield

From what I heard, Hirsch being on the list is irking folks. if this thread isn't evidence enough, I know a lot more people will be irked though that more modern players aren't on the list like Julio Jones or Calvin Johnson.

No Cris Carter but Largent, Warfield, Alworth, and Hirsch? I know he's an a-hole but I'd put him in over the rest of those receivers.

2 hours ago, TENINCH said:

No Cris Carter but Largent, Warfield, Alworth, and Hirsch? I know he's an a-hole but I'd put him in over the rest of those receivers.

Remember Alworth played before the 1978 rule changes. Defenders were allowed to mug him anywhere on the field at all times, and he still dominated. 

Edited by PapaShogun

On 12/16/2019 at 12:53 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Why not? Tomlinson in his prime was better than any other RB prime, IMO. The dude did everything. He had nasty speed, agility, balance, and power. Plus he was a stud in the passing game. One of the first RB's to dominate out of the backfield like that.

He was able to truck you, juke you, spin past you, stiff-arm you, or just turn on the jets and be gone.

The only flaw in his game is that he might get injured.

Seriously? Lenny Moore and Gayle Sayers were far, far superior to LT. As well as Adrian Peterson

8 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

These people need to realize that there have been a LOT of great receivers in the league over the last 100 years, and they didn't all come into the league since the turn of the millennium. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, viper952 said:

Steve and Andre were great but not on this level.

TO could have made this list

TO would of Made that list easily if not for being a Tool most of his career and making a mockery of the HOF induction. 

Zero chance they (NFL Selection Committee) were placing him on this list after that debacle. 

• Like 2