Players you thought were going to be STUDS that ended up being DUDS

BullsandBroncos

Corey Davis

I literally have no idea what is wrong with him.  Before the emergence of AJ Brown I blamed Marriota for his lack of production.  Now that he's with another QB and other receivers are out-producing him I am left with no other choice than to think he just might not be as good as I thought he would be. 

27 minutes ago, Ward4HOF said:

OG Jonathan Cooper was supposed to be the best OG prospect since Hutchinson...touted even higher than David DeCastro...Ultimately, ended up simply being too injury-prone to ever become a viable starter. It's a shame, because he had amazing potential. 

Cooper and Chance Warmack were supposed to be top tier G prospects and both busted pretty hard.

• Like 2

Chance Warmack - Was considered a generational guard coming out, massively underwhelmed since then

Ryan Broyles - Was the perfect slot receiver coming out, but could never overcome his injuries

Calvin Pryor - Looked like he had all the tools at safety, but lacked good instincts in NY

Marcus Smith - Had some freaky athletic tools to become a dynamic pass-rusher, but never developed in Philly

Will Sutton - Looked explosive in college, was not explosive in the NFL

Josh Doctson - Thought he would be a red zone weapon for whoever drafted him 

Reggie Ragland - Thought he was smart enough to overcome his physical limitations to become one of the league's better linebackers

Jonathan Bullard - Looked explosive at Florida and then not explosive in Chicago

• Like 1

13 hours ago, VanS said:

Corey Davis

I literally have no idea what is wrong with him.  Before the emergence of AJ Brown I blamed Marriota for his lack of production.  Now that he's with another QB and other receivers are out-producing him I am left with no other choice than to think he just might not be as good as I thought he would be. 

I like him a lot too. I feel like he still still has a Devante Parker type breakout in him. For some reason it just hasn't come yet.

41 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Jonathan Bullard - Looked explosive at Florida and then not explosive in Chicago

Loved him coming out. His burst off the line and hands were jarring.

49 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Reggie Ragland - Thought he was smart enough to overcome his physical limitations to become one of the league's better linebackers

Reggie hasn't been a stud but he's not a dud per say. He is smart and he's probably the best LB on the Chiefs but his limitations does get in the way.

Edited by Bullyball

15 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Who remembers that insanely jacked DT? Dude was a beast physically. 

brodrick bunkley.

wow this dude was a specimen. Was fast and strong. Not sure why he didn’t cut it. 

osrwlhurfby12rzowkfr.jpg

He was a 1 year wonder tbh. Should have never been drafted that high. Dealt with lots of issues leading up to the draft, mentally and physically.