Super Bowl Prediction

DoleINGout

2 hours ago, Split the Sticks said:

wish we did it to you guys, lol.  Don't take that personal of course

With your history vs the NFCE in SB's, I'd take my chances elsewhere! Even with the no named WR's we are trotting out there. 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

Titans beat Chiefs WC

Bills upset Texans

Saints beat Vikings

Cowboys beat Seahawks

----------------------------------------

Ravens beat Titans

Bills upset Pats

Saints beat the Packers

49ers beat Cowboys

-----------------------------------------

Saints beat 49ers

Ravens beat Bills

-------------------------------------------

Chargers beat Ravens & Saints.

SB champs: Saints.

I think 49ers and Ravens are best teams, but we know in the PO'S best teams dont always win

Edited by Bearerofnews

45 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

That's pretty bold considering they most likely wont have a 1st round Bye which is almost a requirement to make the SB.

It's not bold at all. They have the top defense in the final 6 weeks and the best player in the world, and already beat the Ravens and Patriots this season. Didn't even have Tyreek in the Ravens game, and our defense was nowhere near the level they're at now. Also factor in Mahomes was a penalty away from winning the superbowl last season, with the league worst defense, and we seem like a lock to me.

3 hours ago, Kirill said:

It's not bold at all. They have the top defense in the final 6 weeks and the best player in the world, and already beat the Ravens and Patriots this season. Didn't even have Tyreek in the Ravens game, and our defense was nowhere near the level they're at now. Also factor in Mahomes was a penalty away from winning the superbowl last season, with the league worst defense, and we seem like a lock to me.

And you already lost to titans and texans, your offense is much worse than last year, mahomes isnt even a top 5 qb this year, let alone player, your defense was good vs Raiders, Broncos and Bears. Chiefs will be lucky to win 1 playoff game, let alone 3... which is 1 more playoff game than they have won in past 27 years.

"Best defense past 5 weeks..... when one of those weeks chiefs were on a bye"

You are obviously trolling, but atleast be convincing.

Edited by Bearerofnews

1 hour ago, Split the Sticks said:

so true but playing the steelers/titans at home, they'll likely sit their top guns lol  

hehummm of course, going into New England can be a chore, 

If you mean for Week 17 against the Chargers Andy Reid already said he's going to play everyone. If Dolphins beat the Patriots (super unlikely, Patriots are at home), Chiefs get the bye, and there's still a slight chance the Raiders get in and Chiefs get them in round 1. Personally, I would just rest people in the final week, but Mahomes and the guys all want to play and continue their momentum it sounds like.

Either way, the team is rolling and I don't see the lack of a bye as a problem. It seems like they'll roll right through their first round opponent, no matter who it is.

Edited by Kirill

39 minutes ago, Kirill said:

If you mean for Week 17 against the Chargers Andy Reid already said he's going to play everyone. If Dolphins beat the Patriots (super unlikely, Patriots are at home), Chiefs get the bye, and there's still a slight chance the Raiders get in and Chiefs get them in round 1. Personally, I would just rest people in the final week, but Mahomes and the guys all want to play and continue their momentum it sounds like.

Either way, the team is rolling and I don't see the lack of a bye as a problem. It seems like they'll roll right through their first round opponent, no matter who it is.

No, I was actually talking about week 18 v. steelers/titans. You still think raiders get in?? Talk about a long shot.

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I’ll throw something kinda crazy out there. It’d be hilarious if a playoff team picked up Antonio Brown right now.

It’d be kinda smart too because you’d only have him for a few weeks.

Pretty sure he'd be suspended within the week which is why not one NFL Club including the depleted and decimated Eagles have made that call.

Be shocked if that hasn't been made crystal clear behind the scenes to every GM if signed "since he was cut"? The NFL would rather all of AB's Drama be handle in the offseason rather then during the biggest stage in Sports.

Edited by Nabbs4u