Super Bowl Prediction

DoleINGout

I'm riding with my SB pick Chiefs from the preseason because I would have only changed it if Mahomes would be out for the year. That said I absolutely do not feel good about that pick. The Chiefs very likely have to win back to back road games to get to SB54 against the top 2 seeds who

a.) had legit one of the top 7-10 regular seasons in NFL history (Ravens)

b .) boost the league's best defense, best coach, tough to beat come January and really hard to pick against if their running game is rolling (Patriots)

But I'll also don't feel that the Chiefs have no shot, great QB, great coaching staff and improved defense. One of those 3 teams will make it and quiet honestly will be really tough to beat regardless what NFC team makes it. But pick: Chiefs

NFC:

Saints. Not feeling good about it either because #3 seed looks likely but I'm not all that convinced of the other teams either. San Francisco's defense has regressed badly and I think they might be one and done regardless of seeding. GB doesn't strike me as an elite team at all. Won lots of close games, not dominant, Rodgers and defense have been on and off.

SB prediction: Saints vs Chiefs

2 hours ago, SBLIII said:

GB doesn't strike me as an elite team at all. Won lots of close games, not dominant, Rodgers and defense have been on and off.

They have not been an elite team all season long just like how the Patriots went through a stretch recently where they weren't elite either. It is about rising to the occasion at the right time and right now both the Patriots and Packers have played their best complete game against quality opponents in prime time. Playoff readiness? Check.

Based on the whole season the Niners and Ravens are the two most elite teams, but that is not indicative of which team is going to have the most success going forward.

I agree with the Chiefs and Saints as my alternative teams to the Patriots and Packers, with the Ravens right there too. I just am defending the Packers against your reasoning as to why they don't seem like a true contender.

Ravens vs 49ers is the rematch we deserve in terms of really good football

Ravens vs Saints is the game that would yield the most exciting football

Patriots and Seahawks is probably the disappointing rematch we will actually get

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, nolaexpat said:

My personal pick is SF - NE, Garoppolo's Revenge. It's the one where SF wins and Belichik punches Brady in the mouth on national television for making him trade Jimmy. Good stuff.

I so don't want this to happen just because of this storyline lol