Super Bowl Prediction

DoleINGout

Who ya got?

I think the Packers are only behind the Saints for favorite to emerge from the NFC. Their defense will feast on all NFC offensive lines besides the Saints. Ultimately I think the Packers will turn it up at the right time and represent the NFC.

In the AFC, I think the Patriots and Chiefs will meet again at some point, and the Titans will play biggest spoiler. As good as the Ravens are, I do think there be dip in offensive production against one of their opponents. Momentum is the most dangerous ingredient working in the Ravens favor since week 5.

Patriots vs. Packers

Can't answer until I know how the seeding plays out. If the saints get a bye, they'd be my choice out of the nfc. Probably wouldn't be if they don't though.

Same for the AFC. The chiefs are the only team that I think beats the Ravens, but if they are playing in wc weekend it's an uphill battle

I'll just do my full seeding predictions and go from there.

AFC

1) Ravens

2) Patriots

3) Chiefs

4) Texans

5) Bills

6) Titans

NFC

1) 49ers

2) Packers

3) Saints

4) Eagles

5) Seahawks

6) Vikings

Wild Card Round

Chiefs over Titans

Bills over Texans

Saints over Vikings

Seahawks over Eagles

Divisional Round

Ravens over Bills

Patriots over Chiefs

Saints over Packers

49ers over Seahawks

AFC Championship

Patriots over Ravens

NFC Championship

49ers over Saints

Super Bowl

Patriots over 49ers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

Who ya got?

I think the Packers are only behind the Saints for favorite to emerge from the NFC. Their defense will feast on all NFC offensive lines besides the Saints.

Not All, but doubtful the Eagles make the 2nd rd if they even win the Division! They didn't the first time!

Packers v. Pats

The Packers D is nasty, they have a great 2 headed run game, and Rodgers, while a step back, is still easily a top 8 QB who may not have the statistical production we're used to, but the offense is pretty well balanced. He's not Jimmy G who might toss multiple picks, the offense doesn't run solely through 1 player (Seattle), the D won't give up 25-30+ points (Saints), and they aren't limping in (Dallas/Philadelphia). They seem to have everything needed to go the distance in little ways that other teams don't (at least at the same degree). Second pick is a toss up between SF/NO.

Pats are the Pats. I won't bother predicting against them until they're eliminated. Ravens are my second pick. 

• Like 1

If the 49ers secure home field then my money is on them to represent the NFC in the SuperBowl. I don't think the Packers can beat them and I'm not sure the Saints are healthy enough to go on the road and beat them and the Packers in the same postseason.

The AFC is a little trickier, but I think it'll come down to the Ravens and the Chiefs. Two complete teams with dynamic quarterbacks. Ultimately I think the Ravens will get it done.

49ers vs Ravens in the SuperBowl. 49ers win it all.