Who would win right now on a neutral field? Patriots or Packers?

mdonnelly21

46 members have voted

1. 1. Right now who wins on a neutral field?

• Patriots
    • Packers

Packers win it.

The Packers have a strong run game and we’ve seen that to be the weak point of this Patriots defensive unit. We’ve also seen more and more teams notice some defensive tells within the secondary as Brett Kollmann pointing out prior to that Dolphins game. Aaron Rodgers is the level of QB to make the necessary big plays against that defense. Then defensively the Packers have the front to put pressure on Brady, while the Packers have had difficulty on the backend, the pressure will not allow Brady to get comfortable enough to have hope of creating some offensive momentum. We’ve seen that Patriots offense struggle against a variety of teams and so if their defense can’t play at an elite level, I don’t see any way the Patriots offense could put together the necessary success to get it done.

I do think it would be a close game though, perhaps something like 23-16, Packers.

8 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Have you even watched a Packers game this year? This is so wrong it's silly. 

Does that part even matter? Saying a team is nothing without their star QB is silly. How good is Baltimore without LJax? Patriots without Brady? The fact is those guys are playing 

Yes, Aaron Jones is good too though

13 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Does that part even matter? Saying a team is nothing without their star QB is silly. How good is Baltimore without LJax? Patriots without Brady? The fact is those guys are playing 

Rodgers hasn't been "rodgers" going on two years now.  He's still playing well, but not elite like we've seen, and those days may be gone

4 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

Rodgers hasn't been "rodgers" going on two years now.  He's still playing well, but not elite like we've seen, and those days may be gone

I suppose but i just think its laughable to say a team is nothing without their top-5 QB. Of course most teams are significantly worse without the most important player on their team

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think he is implying that there is no talent outside of Rodgers on this team. Rodgers hasn't been the reason this team is 13-3. The collective team has more talent and balance than any team sans maybe 2010. 

17 hours ago, RamblinMan99 said:

New England, because they still have a legit defense even though they got burned against Miami.  

Green Bay's nothing without Aaron Rodgers.  

You're living in 2014.  Those days are over.  Green Bay's strengths in 2019 lie much more in their defense and running game. 

• Like 2