Tracking the Competition: 2020 NFL Head Coaching & Core Staff Openings

Mind Character

Panthers are interviewing Kevin Stefanski next week... we might have some serious competition. 

Panthers have already satisfied the Rooney Rule requirement that teams don't really respect all that much; therefore, if the Panthers so choose they could hire Stefanski once he's in the building if they like.

19 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Panthers are interviewing Kevin Stefanski next week... we might have some serious competition. 

Panthers have already satisfied the Rooney Rule requirement that teams don't really respect all that much; therefore, if the Panthers so choose they could hire Stefanski once he's in the building if they like.

He’d be smart to choose them 

• Like 1

I have a strong feeling that David Tepper and his espoused vision for the Panthers organization are going to fall head over heels for Kevin Stefankski. They'll likely move to finalize a deal while Jimmy and Dee are in a McDaniels trance.

Panthers - Kevin Stefanksi

Giants - Matt Rhule

Browns - Josh McDaniels

8 hours ago, Mind Character said:

I have a strong feeling that David Tepper and his espoused vision for the Panthers organization are going to fall head over heels for Kevin Stefankski. They'll likely move to finalize a deal while Jimmy and Dee are in a McDaniels trance.

Panthers - Kevin Stefanksi

Giants - Matt Rhule

Browns - Josh McDaniels

WRONG MUTHA *$#(@‘f

srry.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 1:59 PM, brooks1957 said:

OMG - that is the funniest phrase I have heard all year - my sides are so sore.......

Mad props to you LGB!

What kinda sheltered, jonestown commune, Mormon village have you been living in? Spank bank is dated, my man. 

• Like 3

Just now, DawgX said:

So if we want Stefanski or McDaniels, at least one of them will be available.

I'm almost hoping the Giants save Jimmy from himself by snagging McDaniels.

I know a lot of you guys want him, but I still have serious concerns about his douchebaggery interfering with his leadership.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

I'm almost hoping the Giants save Jimmy from himself by snagging McDaniels.

I know a lot of you guys want him, but I still have serious concerns about his douchebaggery interfering with his leadership.

To me he will either be awesome or it will be an even bigger circus. Win win really.

• Like 1