(Polls) Finalists Set: Choose Your Preferred GM/HC Pairing

Mind Character

Which Finalist GM/HC Pairing do you want us to choose?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which Finalist GM/HC Pairing do you want us to choose?

• GM: Dave Ziegler/Nick Caserio; HC: Josh McDaniels
    • GM: Andrew Berry; HC: Kevin Stefanski
    • GM: Eliot Wolf; HC: Mike McCarthy
  2. 2. Which Pairing will ultimately be selected by the Haslams?

3. 3. Which Pairing has the greatest chance of blowing up in an epic fashion?

39 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

As a coordinator he’s as good as they get.

Myles Garrett in a wide-9 technique is just one of the funniest things of all time. More speed to power, sharper angle, Myles plays the whole season he gets the sack record.

I wonder how Schwartz and McDaniels are going to mesh personality-wise as Schwartz is a brilliant mind and sees Belichick as a father-figure; I just hope he doesn't see McDaniels as a little piss-ant unworthy of the Belichick branding.

Lost in the sauce of Josh's previous jobs is how poorly he reportedly managed assistant coaches and communicated with them. Hopefully, if we pair Schwartz and him they don't lead to political in-fighting.

Why can't we do Stefanski; O'Connell; and Schwartz... that feels stable and powerful... Truckstop Jimmy Just Do It...

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Myles Garrett in a wide-9 technique is just one of the funniest things of all time. More speed to power, sharper angle, Myles plays the whole season he gets the sack record.

Yes.

I wonder how Schwartz and McDaniels are going to mesh personality-wise as Schwartz is a brilliant mind and sees Belichick as a father-figure; I just hope he doesn't see McDaniels as a little piss-ant unworthy of the Belichick branding.

I’m guessing they know each other by now.  That shouldn’t be an issue imo, it’s either a yay or nay right now.

Lost in the sauce of Josh's previous jobs is how poorly he reportedly managed assistant coaches and communicated with them. Hopefully, if we pair Schwartz and him they don't lead to political in-fighting.

McDaniels needs to just let Schwartz run the defense and leave him alone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fatgerman said:

So do we move up the McD interview or do we wait till Friday for waiting's sake? At this point, quit being cute and just bring him in tomorrow.

I mean, we're not competing with any other teams at this point. Might as well see how the interviews with Schwartz and Stefanski go.

1 hour ago, cortes02 said:

So are there any articles about what Depodesta thinks of McDaniels?  It seems odd that McDaniels is suoposedly the front runner when Depodesta liked Stefanski last year. Just curious if anyone has seen or heard anything about that.

Peace!!!

I heard Depodesta put in a bunch of numbers and letters punched the return key and McDaniels name came out 0.067% better. 

1 hour ago, cortes02 said:

So are there any articles about what Depodesta thinks of McDaniels?  It seems odd that McDaniels is suoposedly the front runner when Depodesta liked Stefanski last year. Just curious if anyone has seen or heard anything about that.

Peace!!!

he's the front-runner b/c reportedly Jimmy and dee love him. They never listen to depodesta on hc hiring anyway so what he thinks doesnt matter.

• Like 1