Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

Just now, SkippyX said:

You have to be so disciplined to stop this Ravens running game.

I am really impressed.

Earl making a fool of himself on social media did not help, I am sure.

Agreed, Lamars only big run came because either the NT or Mike (likely the mike) lost gap discipline. Outside of that, they have controlled the lanes well. 

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

What were brady and van noys comments and earls? Im behind on this off field stuff.

van noy called it a "revenge tour" bc we beat them in the regular season last year (which is mostly just hilarious....like, they won the super bowl lmao), but the more serious thing was brady posting some dumb video about how a lion shouldn't be afraid of hyenas. apparently after the game in the locker room vrabel yelled "they wanted the hyenas? well they got the ***ing hyenas!" lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

they were clearly fired up about brady and van noy's comments last week. i wouldn't be surprised at all.

Well on behalf of Chiefs nation (so long as we get by Houston) I would like to let you know we admire you as a team and think very highly of you as people.

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

Probably should beat Houston first before you call yourselves favorites over the hottest team in football currently. 

Disagree. I think KC is the hottest team in football. #1 defense in the league over the final 6 weeks, have the best QB playing great, and got a bye week.

From a Ravens fan:

It's just so frustrating because the entire goodness of this season is basically negated by tonight. All the good feelings and good will and bragging rights, POOF, completely gone. We will be getting harassed and ridiculed by opposing fans all year now. And that ******* pisses me off to no end. It ******* ruins everything about this year, and I'm so just god damn disappointed about it. All we had to do was at least win one game in the post-season and then anything after that wouldn't be ridiculed so much, but all the record breaking stuff we did this year, we can't even ******* appreciate it because we are going to get ridiculed by everybody all off-season, and it is so ******* much bull****.

Yeah, this one is going to leave some battlescars. Might be their worst loss in franchise history. 

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Lamar was a DAMN GOOD QB, even by conventional standards all year long. You ask any Ravens fan if what he's doing tonight resembles what he did in the regular season and 100% of them would say no.

The Ravens team you're watching tonight was not the one that won 13 games in the regular season. This is just terrible on all levels.

Still gimmicky though. That has never been a recipe for sustainable success. 

I watched enough of him in the preseason and regular season making terrible throws once he was tasked with playing like an actual QB. 

The team has played like garbage, yes, but Lamar also isn't the QB so many make him out to be (right now). He's flashy and a great fantasy QB, but he's not the type of QB that is going to win tough games on a consistent basis. QBs who lack those fundamentals and rely on flash never do- ask Kaepernick, RG3, etc.

I at one point picked the Ravens to win it all based on their play at the time I was one of very few after the NE/Tenn game to say Baltimore could lose this game. Despite the logic that wouldnt happen, most people expected Baltimore to level Tennessee. Some even called Baltimores offense unstoppable. 

Consider them stoppable.

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

HELL YEAH BABY LET'S GO SEAHAWKS! STAND THE HELL UP!

Lamar was a DAMN GOOD QB, even by conventional standards all year long. You ask any Ravens fan if what he's doing tonight resembles what he did in the regular season and 100% of them would say no.

The Ravens team you're watching tonight was not the one that won 13 games in the regular season. This is just terrible on all levels.

That shows that young QBs need experience and improve. 

Wonder why you didn’t think of that while you’ve been bashing Goff 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

A 49ers/Chiefs Super Bowl would be very entertaining.  They both still need to get there though.  Who would have thought the Saints were going one-and-done and that the Titans would take the Ravens to the woodshed the way they are doing right now???  Amazing!

49ers - Titans would be better imo

the 2 most physical teams left