Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

5 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Disagree. I think KC is the hottest team in football. #1 defense in the league over the final 6 weeks, have the best QB playing great, and got a bye week.

So much wrong with this. Tannehill has thoroughly outplayed Mahomes. Mahomes hasnt even played as a top 5 (if so, barely) qb or top 20 overall player.

Your defense feasted on a struggle raiders offense that lost what 5 of their last 6, a Broncos team with a rookie in the snow, worst NE offense in what 15 years? Chargers with 6 turnovers in the 2 games managed 19 ppg. 

Titans are the hotter team, with a real defense, not a smoke and mirror defense, best rb in the league and qb who is playing the best and a coach who doesnt have a history of choking.  Not to mention Tenn has KC'S number and beat them this year.

Literally only advantage KC has, is HFA.

Edited by Bearerofnews

Just now, BayRaider said:

Disagree. Lamar has a ton of way to go as a passer. I don’t see how anyone can disagree with that. I’m not saying he’s a bad thrower but he’s certainly not 12 as a pure passer. His run efforts open up wide open throwing lanes for him. 

I’m not even c**ping on Lamar. I’m super impressed and giving him tons of respect. But you guys are acting like hes perfect and doesn’t need to majorly work on his passing. He already improved his passing a ton from last year. Now he needs to do it again this off season. 

He's already made leaps and bounds of an impreovement from last year, and he's only 22. Of course he has a ways to go still, but damn the dude is the league MVP and just lead the league in passing TD's this year AND makes throws just like that consistently (at least, before tonight he did...).

It's the consistency he has to continue to work on.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, showtime said:

It's so many people in here talking trash, trolling and being obnoxious who's favorite team are not in the postseason.  Just saying.

It’s just FF. You talk loud they let you have it. Saints and pats. rams last year I had woken up to some lovely DMs and notifications. But we Gucci. Love it, it’s the nature of the beast. 

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

So much wrong with this. Tannehill has thoroughly outplayed Mahomes. Mahomes has even played as a top 5 qb or top 20 overall player.

Your defense feasted on a struggle raiders offense that lost what 5 of their last 6, a Broncos team with a rookie in the snow, worst NE offense in what 15 years? Chargers with 6 turnovers in the 2 games managed 19 ppg. 

Titans are the hotter team, with a real defense, not a smoke and mirror defense, best rb in the league and qb who is playing the best and a coach who doesnt have a history of choking.  Not to mention Tenn has KC'S number and beat them this year.

Literally only advantage KC has, is HFA.

xD I admire your consistency despite consistently being wrong