Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

6 minutes ago, August4th said:

this has to go down as one of the biggest choke jobs in NFL history. this Ravens team was playing like a all-time great and might have their season end by losing to 9-7 6th seed at home.

It happens more often that a lot of people realize.  Some of the ones that I can remember are:

1998 Vikings
GSOT Rams in 2000 (?)
2007 Patriots
2011 Packers
2019 Ravens.

I'm sure there are more in the last 20 years that I'm missing.

• Like 1

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Prior divisional vs Ravens hurt more IMO.

I would agree and say both divisional losses to the Ravens in our history were worse than the super bowl, just cause of how we lost them. The blocked kick and Eddie bobbling it in to Ray's hands in 00, Ravens intentionally injuring CJ2K, turning it over in their territory like 3 times, the missed delay of game..

At least in the super bowl we gave it all we had and it wasn't really any kind of weird way to lose. Rams just out played us a little.

• Like 2

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Now they have to go for two every time.

Could've just done it once.

if they got it the first time, they only needed to do it once.  if they waited and got it the last time, they only needed to do it once. same thing.

if they miss the first time, they know they need to do it the next two times. if they waited and missed the last time, game over

• Like 1