Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

Just now, PapaShogun said:

This is going to go down as a top 3 franchise game for the Titans. 

Oh it's gotta be. And, I'm not a Titans fan, but I imagine this is probably the most fun season they've had in 20 years. Hard to dislike what they've been doing, it's been a cool story.

• Like 1

Just now, BayRaider said:

Raven fans I respect everything your team has done this year but I never thought you were winning the Super Bowl because if you take Lamars running ability and run game away, he still is not a very good thrower. Especially against good pass defenses. 

With that said, Lamar has earned my respect this year and shut me up on a couple occasions. And I think he’ll keep practicing his throwing mechanics and overall increasing his Football IQ. Respect. 

The narrative after this game will most likely be how Lamar can't win when he has to play from behind. His receivers have left a lot out there though with dropped passes.

It is the turnovers and two missed 4 and 1 that has killed us. Lamar is the only thing keeping anything alive on the Ravens team today

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Raven fans I respect everything your team has done this year but I never thought you were winning the Super Bowl because if you take Lamars running ability and run game away, he still is not a very good thrower. Especially against good pass defenses. 

With that said, Lamar has earned my respect this year and shut me up on a couple occasions. And I think he’ll keep practicing his throwing mechanics and overall increasing his Football IQ. Respect. 

Most touchdown passes in the league while playing 14 games= not a good thrower. 

• Like 1