Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Given the run Tannehill has had there's no way he doesn't get brought back regardless, whether that be long term deal or franchise tag. It could back fire, but you really can't turn away from a guy who has had one of the greatest runs(statistically at least) in NFL history at the position.

But why not? I mean, either you believe in him or you don't. I understand the pressure a GM would be under to do so. It's the "easy" move. Doesn't mean it's the right move.

Do you REALLY believe in Tannehill? Nothing wrong with riding his hot year to a win and then parting ways. He'll get paid somewhere.

With what QBs are making these days, what would you be comfortable giving him? Like, AAV, and let's go with...3 guaranteed years.

Raven fans I respect everything your team has done this year but I never thought you were winning the Super Bowl because if you take Lamars running ability and run game away, he still is not a very good thrower. Especially against good pass defenses. 

With that said, Lamar has earned my respect this year and shut me up on a couple occasions. And I think he’ll keep practicing his throwing mechanics and overall increasing his Football IQ. Respect.