Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

Just now, Broncofan said:

I said a few days ago there was a very clear path to seeing how TEN could win - but that it was incredibly hard to execute - and I certainly did NOT see this coming.   Full marks to TEN, they dominated BAL, and there's no doubt who the better team was today.

BAL has a bright future, but this has to hurt.   It's so hard to get the 1 seed, it's a huge missed opp.

I'll be upfront - as much as KC is a division rival, as a fan of good football in general, I'd hope KC wins, because a TEN-KC rematch but this time @KC, with a D that's got all their main guys back (except for Thornhill), well, it would be fantastic.   I suspect if HOU-TEN had a rematch, right now TEN would kill the Texans.   

Chris Jones tweaked his calf in practice and sat out the last practice. No one's sure how serious it is, but that could be big. Reporters were asking Reid about it to try to figure anything out and Reid just got pissed off.

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yep, it's just the consistency, and I think he'll continue to improve in that area moving forward. Remember, this time last year he was having trouble throwing at all. Now it's just consistency and getting him more weapons. We're still in fine shape moving forward, assuming we get him some actual targets on the outside to work with beyond Hollywood.

Aren't you a "2 team" fan. Does this really bother you that much like 1 team fans? Or am i thinking of a different poster.

Edited by Bearerofnews

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

How would you feel if you just put up an MVP season and then played a game like this WHILE HAVING 7 or 8 dropped passes? He's 22. I think his emotions are justified.

Let's stop pretending like Lamar played well even without the drops...

• Like 3

Whole offense looked flat today. Missed throws, dropped balls, the works. 

Titans did what I thought only the Chiefs could do - get an early lead, forcing the Ravens to get out of their offensive rhythm, and seal the deal. Wow.