Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

2 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

can the titan beat the chiefs if thats who they have to play?  We know it's a a close game if they play the texans, a divisional foe, but what do you think about the chiefs?

Right now they look like they can run over anybody.  I thought the Ravens had a good defense?

That said, I've seen Martyball fail many times in the playoffs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Third Rider said:

I think they beat the Chiefs pretty easily IMO. They are not stopping Henry.

mahomes put up like 400 on us with a bad leg lol. it's not going to be easy at all. and the texans will be tough for us too. we struggle with good passing offenses, so the pats and ravens were better defensive matchups for us than the chiefs or texans will be.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He didn't even use the same gameplan as he used in the SB.

I like the Seahawks too (cuz I live near Seattle) but the Ravens are my team through-and-through. If Seattle loses I don't even care. 

He didn't, but let's not pretend like 8 drops isn't insanely high. I guess my point is that this entire team crumbled, including Lamar, but people are gonna act like it was just Lamar.

Just like how people are saying he played poorly last year. He didn’t play poorly last year. His offensive line didn’t know the game started until it was over. His line was ridiculously bad versus the Chargers and I know crap offensive line okay having watched the Chargers for decades. 

Titans got up and forced Baltimore to play from behind. Hard to win games from behind when your built to run first. Lamar shares some of the blame but he isn’t the reason the Ravens lost 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, goldfishwars said:

Man how is Henry not looking tired? The guy should be on his knees, he is not human. 

He also looked like the big friendly giant standing next to Mark Ingram. Teams should be going after this dude in free agency.

• Like 1