Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

This was supposed to be their rebuild year. The Ravens have a ton of cap next year and have a great nucleus of young talent.

I thought this was the "this will be an offense that no one has ever seen before" year. Or at least that is what the coach and fans said all preseason. They weren't wrong about that but they weren't saying lets rebuild for the future.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Titans Yall said:

"When the Super Bowl comes, whoever we play, they're going to be in trouble." Earl Thomas

Ha Ha. Ravens and their fans were so cocky thinking this was gonna be a cakewalk. As a Titans fan this one is really sweet. Titans got some much needed payback for some PO losses in the past.

That's very true. I live in the DC/Bmore area and the Ravens fans were unbearable this season. It was like they thought it was a lock they were winning the SB this year. Watching NFLN this season was a Ravens lovefest and every time I saw a Ravens interview they were talking about the SB and how Lamar is the NFL God. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, berlin calling said:

also kinda feel bad for the Titans GM he didn't sign Henry before that historical run that guy is having over the last 6 or so games.

Edit: nvmd realized he wasn’t a first rd pick 

Edited by DirtyDez

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

I thought this was the "this will be an offense that no one has ever seen before" year. Or at least that is what the coach and fans said all preseason. They weren't wrong about that but they weren't saying lets rebuild for the future.

I’m more speaking as an outsider. A lot of people picked the Ravens as a losing team in preseason, and pointed to them next year due to cap space.

Just now, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

If you had told me before this game Lamar Jackson would have over 500 total yards I’d have assumed the Ravens had dominated. Legendary stinker by home team.

If I told you Lamar dropped back to pass 50 more times than the Titans you might not have kept that thought.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

This was supposed to be their rebuild year. The Ravens have a ton of cap next year and have a great nucleus of young talent.

This was in no way a rebuild year.  Not sure you know what that means.  They exceeded expectations, but they were not rebuilding in any way.

Seems like the media is clowning the Dolphins more than the Ravens over Tannehill, but we're all happy for him in Miami. Obviously Philbin and Gase's garbage ***** failed him. I mean he's not a guy who is going to throw for 500 yards and 5 TDs, but he's always been a very efficient game manager. This is the Tannehill I saw in 2016 before he got hurt. 

• Like 2