Divisional Round - HOU @ KC

Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

2 minutes ago, Nzd07 said:

I love how people give Mahomes crap for not dumping his girlfriend because she isn't objectively beautiful. Our society is pretty trash tbh.

Yep. Hot is obviously nice, but if you're with a stunner who can't have an interesting conversation it gets old VERY quick. Well done Pat. Saquon catches crap for that too, his comment sections are cancer.

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, kramxel said:

Missed the 1st quarter and it's 21-0.... WTH happened???

Texans scored on their first offensive drive (7-0), blocked a KC punt and returned it to the endzone (14-0), then recovered a kickoff that KC's guy fumbled and punched that one in too (21-0). When it rains it pours, I guess.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Magnifico said:

It's already over.

The Chiefs defence isn't the type you want to be playing with a defecit with, especially with Jones and Thornhill out.

They won't get the needed stops to stop the Texans from putting up consistent field goals.

Has Thornhill really been that good?

2 minutes ago, Nzd07 said:

I love how people give Mahomes crap for not dumping his girlfriend because she isn't objectively beautiful. Our society is pretty trash tbh.

I get it, people always go with the looks... but I like their story. They've been together forever, before people knew who Mahomes was!