Tom Time

Shady Slim

Brady 2020  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Tom Brady next season is going to...

• Retire
    • Play on for NE
    • Play on for Someone Else (say)

It always seems fake seeing Brady at events in Las Vegas or Los Angeles. Things he's attended like the Gala, he's categorically said he hates it (he admitted on his story on insta last time). If people are discussing location for him, places that would make sense to the ultimate soccer dad that he is would not include LA or LV or Florida. 

Welcome to Minnesota, Tom.

On 1/21/2020 at 5:07 PM, DannyB said:

Greg Bedard says keep on eye on Saints and Titans. I think Titans make a lot of sense.

Also, new tabloid rumors are saying Tom and G are on the outs, hahaha! So ridiculous. BUT, if they are spending more time apart, it opens up more potential destinations

I would actually support seeing Brees and Brady swap. That would be interesting.

I said this in the Pats subforum - why on Earth would a man who doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs and goes to bed at 8pm possibly want to move to Las Vegas? The nearest Avocado is in California. Plus, when he's getting up at 6am to go running the rest of the town will be just going to sleep. He'll spend half the morning tooling around an empty city-scape like the opening of I Am Legend.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

I said this in the Pats subforum - why on Earth would a man who doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs and goes to bed at 8pm possibly want to move to Las Vegas? The nearest Avocado is in California. Plus, when he's getting up at 6am to go running the rest of the town will be just going to sleep. He'll spend half the morning tooling around an empty city-scape like the opening of I Am Legend.

Because it's only for two years? He's not retiring there. You can anywhere for two measly years. Plus there's plenty of shows in Vegas, plenty of restaurants, nice golf course, etc.

But at the end of the day, if he leaves New England, he's going to whatever team he thinks can help him win a title between Los Angeles and Las Vegas. He probably trusts Gruden a lot more than Lynn. Lynn is not even a Top 25 HC IMO. Also Raiders OL = Top 5, Charger OL = Bottom 5. Plus Raiders finished 7-9 and will be projected around 8-8 for 2020. Eagles were projected to win 7 games in 2017. 49ers were projected to win 8 games this year. With Tom the GOAT Brady, two first round picks, a ridiculous amount of cap space to sign someone like AJ Green, the Raiders can certainly contend for a Super Bowl. And I'm way more of a pessimist than a homer.

Tom buys house in Las Vegas.

Obviously a vacation house but the timing is very very interesting. It may suggest Toms line of thinking at the moment is "If I pick the Raiders, at least I'll have a house ready to go". To me, it may imply he is at least strongly considering the Raiders.

Obviously none of us are in Toms head though and it may mean nothing.

On 1/25/2020 at 12:14 AM, ChazStandard said:

Yeah because people in Vegas only live at the strip all day everyday. 

• Like 1

If he's not going to stay in NE then the Chargers make most sense to me.  Gets to go back to his home state of Cali under the bright lights of LA.

Chargers are better than their record indicated this past season and they have the play makers on offense for Tom, assuming that Melvin Gordon and/or Hunter Henry return.

Raiders are another possibility, but I don't know that Tom would want to go there.