2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

An RFA tender is still a couple million, so a decision still needs to be made 

just saying if any end up playing well you hope its him. Although I think Leblanc is just good and doesnt really need to prove anything besides staying healthy.

12 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

just saying if any end up playing well you hope its him. Although I think Leblanc is just good and doesnt really need to prove anything besides staying healthy.

I think you need to see if either Le’Blanc or Maddox can truly hang as an outside CB 

3 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:
3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think you need to see if either Le’Blanc or Maddox can truly hang as an outside CB 

100%. I wanna see Maddox on the outside beyond a sample size

Disagree. We need to see Sidney outside ,Not in the Slot! If he can't stay healthy again or straight up sucks, then move on and see what the other two can do full time. 

If Sidney can remotely come close to the player he was in college (Health),  Slay opposite side with Maddox in the Slot and our DL. The Defense should feast!

Edited by Nabbs4u

8 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Disagree. We need to see Sidney outside ,Not in the Slot! If he can't stay healthy again or straight up sucks, then move on and see what the other two can do full time. 

If Sidney can remotely come close to the player he was in college (Health),  Slay opposite side with Maddox in the Slot and our DL. The Defense should feast!

I like that too. I'm still rooting for him. Was just talking out of Maddox or Leblanc. Hopefully we get the Sidney Jones that made a few plays at the end of last year but for the course of a season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Whats a realistic trade you feel eagles could do for Yan? 

Next years first later in the offseason when he refuses to show.
He's not Clowney with questionable work ethic/health issues/lack of production. Teams will make offers.

I think we could maybe swap DB & our 2nd + a pick next year.

We are going to have to pay Barnett soon, who hasn't shown he's worth it, and probably have to draft an edge in the 1st next year.
So you skip ahead, get the guy now. He's only like 14 months older than DB and loads better.
Yannick in this system would be sweet. Especially with Cox & Hargrave inside with that interior rush.

I think some teams will be out because of his size..but we all know how much the eagles love themselves some short DEs. (6'2" around 250 lbs 32.5" arms)

How bad the Jags are up against it with the cap though, I don't put it past Howie to get him a little cheaper.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Yannick gotta stop posting Eagles stuff. Messin with muh nerves. 

We have a sort of mock/simulation league here on the site. And years ago I took Yannick with my 7th round pick, I still have him and I've followed him ever since. This stuff with him constantly posting Eagles stuff has me all excited, and it makes me 100% confident he won't end up here. Haha.

• Like 1