Matt Rhule to become Carolina Panthers next Head Coach

deltarich87

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This post is ridiculous. The Cowboys are without question one of the best drafting teams in the NFL the past 10 years. We need to keep drafting exactly how we have been. 

Because Jerry has been a good boy just sitting in the corner not doing anything stupid. He's getting older, you know he's going to start meddling again.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Because Jerry has been a good boy just sitting in the corner not doing anything stupid. He's getting older, you know he's going to start meddling again.

No. I dont know that. The last time that Jerry "meddled" with our draft was like... what.. 2009? So no, I dont think a decade trend of growth is going to revert. He doesnt really make any football decisions anymore. At least, not alone. He always consults with some combination of SJ/WM/JG (Now MM?). 

1 minute ago, ACO said:

WOW. So the Giants declined him.

24 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I mean if you don't want to believe it fine. Look at what pretty much everyone with sources in the know have said prior to the hire.

I'm not buying the "he was ONE of their top guys, not their only guy," post hire.

Well then. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You are at fault for trusting NFL tweets. Not because of the false information. 

So I assume you don't use Twitter/follow anyone that report and never take what they say until it's officially official as worth talking about or listening to? Interesting...

Regardless, that contract is ridiculous and if I was NYG I'd say the same thing. 

Edited by .Buzz