BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Alright so, this a list of players that interests me on even the slightest level. I am fully aware many of these players may not even be available for trade; in which case it literally requires no response. If a said player is available and perhaps you want teams (other than mine) to talk to you about them, feel free to respond. If you'd like to discuss trade possibilities with me about a player on the following list for your team, send me a private message and simply give me a, at least starting point, of what you might be looking for in compensation.

** Also I understand some of these players are individuals we have already spoke about but if they are on this list, I am suggesting I am willing to revisit those discussions.  Additionally feel free to pm me about anyone that you might have available even if I didn't express interest in them here.

Antartica  @Pickle Rick @The Orca

QB Lamar Jackson

OT Tytus Howard 

LB Harold Landry
CB Marshon Lattimore 

Berlin Blitzkreig @Ragnarok

CB Byron Murphy

Camden Hoodrats @Jlash

OT Orlando Brown Jr
LB Darius Leonard

Cuba Smugglers @MD4L

OG Elgton Jenkins
Edge Arik Armstead

Gotham Gashslayers @pheltzbahr

TE Hayden Hurst

Hungary Hippos @PR

WR Andy Isabella
OG Ali Marpet

Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @RuskieTitan

LB Devin White
CB Adoree Jackson

Lancaster Werewolves @rackcs

RB Alvin Kamara
WR Dionte Johnson
OC Frank Ragnow
LB Fred Warner
CB Jaire Alexander

New Orleans Jazz @WFLukic

RB Devin Singletary
WR DJ Moore

TE Mike Gesicki
CB J.C.Jackson
S Darnell Savage

Oklahoma City EF5's @Blue

Patrick Mahomes ;)
Tre White

Portland Eagles @EaglesPeteC

WR Mike Williams

Rome Eternals @bcb1213

OT Braden Smith
CB Marlon Humphrey

Sacramento Sasquatch @Counselor

TE Dawson Knox
OG Dalton Risner

Seoul Dragons @samsel23

Edge Calais Campbell

Singapore Sentinels @SirA1

WR Cole Beasley
OG Wyatt Teller

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

More.  But it's clearly a case where no way in hell does zeke get three upped at what he'd like cost 

While I agree with that, this is the realm in which BDL becomes its own entity apart of the actual NFL because what you believe a player is worth in the NFL, may not be what he is worth in BDL for better or worse and more often than not, in BDL, said player is worth less than you think, but not always. 

Part of that is that pick value is skewed by there being only 50% of the teams here that there are irl and part of it is that here the cap constraints and production necessities are much greater.