The 2020 Draft Thread - Day 3 begins 11am CST

WindyCity

2 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Agreed.

Ruiz

Jackson

Jones

Hunt

Those would be my top cloud of OLmen. I like Cushenberry as well, but I think he is too similar to Daniels, great athlete a little to light in the pants for what we need at RG.

I've now seen three (I think?) different mocks giving us Jackson at #43. Looked some stuff up (as he was little more than a guy in a draft guide to me at that point)--and he seems pretty darn good. Sounds like a pick we'd all be happy with. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

Bill O'Brien just traded away another 2nd round pick, this time to LAR for Cooks.

It's getting to the point where it's almost a fictitious parody of what a terrible NFL GM would do. I had hope for BoB at first, but, man...

2 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

It's getting to the point where it's almost a fictitious parody of what a terrible NFL GM would do. I had hope for BoB at first, but, man...

BOBs out of his mind.  At this point you may as well call Houston to see what the price tag on Deshaun Watson is.  What do you have to lose?  We’ve got two 2nd rounders AND a qb who was drafted 8 spots BEFORE Watson.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

BOBs out of his mind.  At this point you may as well call Houston to see what the price tag on Deshaun Watson is.  What do you have to lose?  We’ve got two 2nd rounders AND a qb who was drafted 8 spots BEFORE Watson.

Maybe they'd do a player for player swap...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Agreed.

Ruiz

Jackson

Jones

Hunt

Those would be my top cloud of OLmen. I like Cushenberry as well, but I think he is too similar to Daniels, great athlete a little to light in the pants for what we need at RG.

I think if we draft Cush the most logical move is him at C and Whitehair to RG. 

• Like 3

Also locking up a 5th year option. Depending on who we aim for, that 5th year of a cheap deal could be massive. 

Always something to keep in mind, depending how the draft board breaks. I'd move up for Mims, for example, I think that kid is going to be a stud in the nfl, and learning behind Robinson for a year or two could really elevate him not unlike Marshall with Alshon (though Mims is a better prospect than Alshon, or even Kevin White, who we took 7 overall) 

Edited by Epyon
  • Like 1