Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HC

.Buzz

1 hour ago, BooyaCS09 said:

No it isnt the beginning of the end.  You realize the Pat's, ravens, eagles and other teams do this.  The Cleveland media is going no analytics....bad... 

https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/its-about-time-the-cleveland-browns-joined-footballs-modern-age

You miscategorized my post as being anti-analytics. I clearly in that post multiple times separated the head coach collaborating with the analytics department as a positive ("That's something that we as fans should be excited about") AND the Ownership component (i.e., the coaches submitting gameplans to ownership) as a clear negative "beginning of the end."

My reasoning being that JW, Jimmy, Dee, and the long octopi reaching arms of the "ownership group" getting detailed game-plans could lead to a slipper slope of disaster. That's because Jimmy and/or others who think they are experts will insert themselves in unhealthy and negative ways into the process. And who knows what hands that stuff can get into or how sloppy they'll be with that type of information.

On Friday, the hay is in the barn. The game-plan and scripts are set. Small tinkering takes place. If Jimmy/ownership want to then take Friday or Saturday to talk things through or suggest things or whatever they plan to do with the game-plan it's wasted bandwidth and distracted energy that the Head Coach or Assistant Coaches don't need to deal with.

We all read reliable pieces regarding the side-juries and side-line convos he likes to have about anything and everything he thinks he can gain expertise about.

Once again, the analytics department and coaches collaborating is something to celebrate (as long as the collaboration is collaborative and not things being dictated to be changed between Friday and Saturday); the ownership review component has all the makings of Truckstop Jimmy special.

Edited by Mind Character

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Has a very strong jaw line/chin can confirm.

Put it away.

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

We're hearing reports of six pack abs, but those reports are considered speculation at this point.

Put it away.

Edited by NudeTayne
Tayne, put it away.
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, candyman93 said:

@Fatgerman will approve. We didn’t hire a fatty.

😡😠😤

#teamtapeworm

13 hours ago, DawgX said:

It's sad that he hates his own people.

You think that's something? Ask him about those...other people...

13 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And the fact I have to side with a Ravens fan is nauseating, but fellow Browns fans, let’s pump the brakes on the Lamar Jackson trash talk.

Maybe he’s done by the time he’s 30, but he’s about to win a damned MVP and led his team to the playoffs in consecutive years.

I was really hoping the slice of humble pie we got this season would be enough to cool the trash talk....

Keep hoping, Poindexter.

8 hours ago, JDD said:

Working on my feet and downfield vision. I know Baker won’t this offseason so I’ll be ready. 

Tayne nominates @JDD for the rookie Chiavertini.

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Dont come to christchurch in inter, you would need anantiemetic. 

Just bring @Fatgerman with you.

• Like 2

@Bonanza23 Here is the answer you are looking for. I don't find the entire genre of "your momma" lines funny - in fact I find them juvenile, insulting and inflammatory. When you, thinking you were funny (I am guessing), fired one of those lines at me - it became personal.

I lost my mother five years ago in 2014. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of her and miss her terribly.

All that being said - I am willing to put this aside and carry on like grown men. If we can treat each other moving forward with respect, then we are good and I will consider this put to bed.

15 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

@Bonanza23 Here is the answer you are looking for. I don't find the entire genre of "your momma" lines funny - in fact I find them juvenile, insulting and inflammatory. When you, thinking you were funny (I am guessing), fired one of those lines at me - it became personal.

I lost my mother five years ago in 2014. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of her and miss her terribly.

All that being said - I am willing to put this aside and carry on like grown men. If we can treat each other moving forward with respect, then we are good and I will consider this put to bed.

Bro, I love ya but this is the internet and nobody knows your or your mother.

Getting huffy over an obvious joke isn’t doing anyone any favors.

Maybe just make a joke about his mother’s penis and be done with it?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Bro, I love ya but this is the internet and nobody knows your or your mother.

Getting huffy over an obvious joke isn’t doing anyone any favors.

Maybe just make a joke about his mother’s penis and be done with it?

I guess I need a timeout.