Stefanski’s staff

pnies20

1 hour ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Engineers are thee worst.  They just throw things down on the drawings and hope for the best....Without a single thought or care about any other trade

Then i have to decipher everything just to see how incompetent that trade is....all while giving them a nice chunk of change...

Hopefully your not a Structural, Mechanical or Electrical Engineer

@Bonanza23

@CBrownsman

@CBrownsman is ok with me, I have no beef. Now electrical installers on the other hand!

• Like 2

HC: Kevin Stefanski

QBC: n/a

OC: n/a

RBC: Stump Mitchell

OLC: Bill Callahan

TEC: Drew Petzing

WRC/Passing Game Coordinator: Chad O'Shea

------

The next two hires are going to be vitally important.

I don't like McAdoo as OC at all.

I also would prefer Scangarello be more of a OC-in waiting positional coach.

2 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

LOL...

Yup...electrical engineer or the MEP verity...

And yes....we are the worst....Especially because most of my work is driven by energy code and NEC which doesn't follow logic.

In my defense I work in the same building with an Electrical Contracting firm who I constantly go to them to ask best practice in the field so i'm not putting anything unreasonable on the drawings...

But we still suck....

The electrical eng. on our current site. Really annoyed my foreman. Dude decided to make every panel 48in off the floor. Yeah it was smart for the two handicap rooms but for the other 46 suites/apartment or so, didn’t need to be that low. It looks ridiculous being that low

Drew Petzing used to be an intern for us. 

Head coach - Kevin Stefanski

Offensive coordinator – ???

Quarterbacks – ???

Run game coordinator/running backs – Stump Mitchell

Wide receivers – Chad O'Shea

Tight ends – Drew Petzing

Offensive line – Bill Callahan

Defensive coordinator – Joe Woods???

Defensive line – ???

Linebackers – ???

Defensive backs – ???

Special teams - Mike Priefer

Edited by candyman93

12 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

George Edwards joins cowboys staff, so time to hook joe woods

Pay the man, give him autonomy over the defense, and I don't care what SanFran offers to keep him, he'll come here.

Get it done. Same with McDaniel, pay him, give him play calling, and he'll come.

Scankarello as QB coach. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Pay the man, give him autonomy over the defense, and I don't care what SanFran offers to keep him, he'll come here.

Get it done. Same with McDaniel, pay him, give him play calling, and he'll come.

Scankarello as QB coach. 

You know it. 

A- staff

Same page top to bottom, jommy, depp, gm, kev and the boys 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Could be another reason why we want Mcadoo. His NYG days focused on heavy usage of his top 2 WRs.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2020/01/kevin-stefanski-could-have-less-use-for-a-no-3-receiver-than-the-browns-did-in-2019.html?outputType=amp

Hmm. If we're truly attempting to emulate teams like SF, it's not really that crazy. If we're using Hunt as kinda a RB/WR, it makes sense. If we grab a TE who can block and have two TE sets, well...QB, 5 OL, OBJ/Landry, Chubb, Njoku and then Hunt or a TE in most formations, that sounds about right.

Njoku is kinda a TE/WR as well, so we'd have a minimum four plus-receiving options out there every play. Still want to grab a receiver or two to future/injury-proof, but that lessens the consideration before the third round to look at WR.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

Hmm. If we're truly attempting to emulate teams like SF, it's not really that crazy. If we're using Hunt as kinda a RB/WR, it makes sense. If we grab a TE who can block and have two TE sets, well...QB, 5 OL, OBJ/Landry, Chubb, Njoku and then Hunt or a TE in most formations, that sounds about right.

Njoku is kinda a TE/WR as well, so we'd have a minimum four plus-receiving options out there every play. Still want to grab a receiver or two to future/injury-proof, but that lessens the consideration before the third round to look at WR.

IF This is a draft to get a wr I hope we pick someone up in the third an develop them low key for a couple of years, then it gives us leverage to move on from obj or Juice if we need to. Like Taki and Mack for Kirko and Joe. 

• Like 2

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

IF This is a draft to get a wr I hope we pick someone up in the third an develop them low key for a couple of years, then it gives us leverage to move on from obj or Juice if we need to. Like Taki and Mack for Kirko and Joe. 

Yup. Maybe even a double dip with a late round pick, just not pick 33...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Scankarello as QB coach. 

Woods will most likely come here since its a DC position. McDanielnot so sure, since he is under contract, SanFran doesnt have to let him go