Stefanski’s staff

pnies20

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He can’t if we give one of them the ability to call plays iirc.

If we don’t offer that, it’s a lateral move and he’d be an idiot not to block it.

I believe that Doesn’t matter. Only thing that is considered a promotion is getting a HC job. I think Shanny has stated he personally wouldn’t let a guy leave for a lateral move. He said he would only let his offensive coaches go if they were going to become play callers cause they won’t be that in SanFran and won’t stop them from developing. He just won’t let a QB coach leave to become a QB coach for another team

just saw that @CBrownsman has said the same thing 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

I believe that Doesn’t matter. Only thing that is considered a promotion is getting a HC job. I think Shanny has stated he personally wouldn’t let a guy leave for a lateral move. He said he would only let his offensive coaches go if they were going to become play callers cause they won’t be that in SanFran and won’t stop them from developing. He just won’t let a QB coach leave to become a QB coach for another team

Yup that's what I had heard.

You're description was more understandable however.

I is a engineer.  I don't do words good...me better at numbers...

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

1 minute ago, CBrownsman said:

Yup that's what I had heard.

You're description was more understandable however.

I is a engineer.  I don't do words good...me better at numbers...

I’ve been under the assumption we’d be hiring them as play calling OC’s, not just a position coach.

Is that not correct?

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’ve been under the assumption we’d be hiring them as play calling OC’s, not just a position coach.

Is that not correct?

Nothing has been stated that Stef is 100% giving up play calling duties. So were not sure 

• Like 1

Jim Caldwell is a name out there for OC.

Jim Caldwell will not return to the Dolphins in 2020. He was hired by Brian Flores as the team’s assistant head coach/QB coach last February but he took a leave of absence due to health issues in July and did not return. He’s ready to return to coaching.

— Cameron Wolfe (@CameronWolfe) January 21, 2020

https://mobile.twitter.com/CameronWolfe/status/1219421664968093696?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

9 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Worst comes to worst and we don’t get Joe Woods, George Edwards would probably be our DC. I feel like Zimmer used him as a scapegoat.

Agreed.  

9 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Stefanski should just try to find the best QB coach available and make him OC.

I thought that was gonna be Scangarello, who would be a good hire imo.