Stefanski’s staff

pnies20

16 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Our new oline coach is not a zone blocking oline coach I don’t believe.  I wish that he were.  I think we are looking at a more traditional wco.

It's hard to think that we won't be a zone blocking team, based on where Stefanski came from and the comments he's made. But it's worth discussing why that's who we went with.

🙂

18 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

You know he runs both scheme?

Article talking about his ZBS in dallas.

https://sportdfw.com/2013/07/09/understanding-bill-callahans-zone-blocking-scheme-dallas-cowboys-o-line-profile/

Talking about zone and gap scheme

https://www.redskins.com/video/bill-callahan-talks-blocking-schemes-14970994

Talking about how Callahan running and incorporating Zone and Gap schemes into his rushing offense

Hell I want to see him incorporate some of that quick pass game that he had Rich Gannon running in Oakland

22 minutes ago, buno67 said:

You know he runs both scheme?

Article talking about his ZBS in dallas.

https://sportdfw.com/2013/07/09/understanding-bill-callahans-zone-blocking-scheme-dallas-cowboys-o-line-profile/

Talking about zone and gap scheme

https://www.redskins.com/video/bill-callahan-talks-blocking-schemes-14970994

Talking about how Callahan running and incorporating Zone and Gap schemes into his rushing offense

Hell I want to see him incorporate some of that quick pass game that he had Rich Gannon running in Oakland

Shanahan ran power at the end of the nfc championship game. 

People can run more than one scheme.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Shanahan ran power at the end of the nfc championship game. 

People can run more than one scheme.

Welp, back to mocking a trade-up to pick 7 for Wirfs if he falls, maybe tag Schobert and trade him if we need to get into the top-5 to get Wirfs.

@Mind Character

Edited by NudeTayne
This mock off-season is tearing Tayne apart.
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Welp, back to mocking a trade-up to pick 7 for Wirfs if he falls, maybe tag Schobert and trade him if we need to get into the top-5 to get Wirfs.

@Mind Character

As long as you know you're trading up for a guard, then be at peace brethren... mock-draft bliss awaits thee...

We still have 3 months for more insanity to ensue... what a time...

No coach runs 1 thing all the time. I'm taking Hunt and Driscoll over Wirfs at Tackle regardless of scheme. Becton? If it's a man scheme, heads up 3/4ths of the time then I'd go Becton over Driscoll but I'm not so sure if I'd take him over Hunt.

43 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Just a friendly reminder that there is an ignore feature here. Really streamlines thru bs and horrible takes. B|

WHERE IS YOUR ABSOLUTE CONCRETE PROOF OF WHO WILL BE PICKED #7 OVERALL IN THE 2024 DRAFT!!!!?

It never gets old.  Nostradumbass in the house!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

It's hard to think that we won't be a zone blocking team, based on where Stefanski came from and the comments he's made. But it's worth discussing why that's who we went with.

Especially considering Bakers numbers clearly show he is a much better passer on the move than he is standing in the pocket. If they are super duper crazy analytics there is no way they look at his stats and make him run anything other than stefanskis offense.

• Like 1