Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I doubt they'd have rejected Youngs 5th year option before they traded him.

Technically it hasn't been turned down yet, I'm pretty sure. If they were to trade him tonight, I'm pretty sure whomever acquires him will still be able to pick it up if they want. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I feel like that is a bad idea. If you you are Tennessee and you like Stroud/Richardson/Levis equally, why not wait til the cheapest deal and a few of them go. That's assuming the Cardinals aren't sweet-heart dealing somewhat cheap.

Probably because almost no one likes them equally.

Stroud is locking in as the #3 overall pick according to the Vegas Odds. Only question is who's trading up.

Levis is locking in as the #4 overall pick according to Vegas Odds. He has separated himself from Richardson in the Odds.

Carter is locking in as the #5 overall pick according to Vegas Odds. 

Those are all becoming heavy favorites and locking in the more we approach the draft.

Lions are favored to take Witherspoon at #6 but it is far from a lock. You can say the draft starts at #2.... and you can also claim the draft starts at #6 according to the Odds.