Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So if I vote et and do not get put on ignore, then ET is not following his own rules....how interesting.

I never said WHEN I would put you on ignore. 

Thanks for reminding me, though. I nearly forgot!

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

should I have just called Touch, Famous Jameis instead :D

You can call me whatever the **** you want because I literally could not careless.

i have literally defended you in a number of games and tried to give you pointers. You still continue to act the same and then try to play this poor pity game and wonder why people want to lynch you. 

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Mwil is just trying to get him lynched out of spite and jealousy maybe lmao.  

Spite? Why would I be spiteful of someone who killed me last game out of spite, lied about it, called me a bad player who acted scummy, after tunneling me on three straight games, and then still doesn't understand his own ridiculous logic or take any onus of responsibility for his mistakes?

Also, he's scum.

As for jealousy, that got an audible laugh from me.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Spite? Why would I be spiteful of someone who killed me last game out of spite, lied about it, called me a bad player who acted scummy, after tunneling me on three straight games, and then still doesn't understand his own ridiculous logic or take any onus of responsibility for his mistakes?

Also, he's scum.

As for jealousy, that got an audible laugh from me.

I highly doubt orca is scum

you see how fast he just folded? scum orca goes out in a frenzy not a fizzle. 

11 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

If this was a policy lynch for orca I could get behind it.

That's exactly what it is. I was using Orca's logic on a ridiculous push that doesn't have any merit. I thought my sarcasm came through clear enough, but next time I'll lay it on a lot thicker.

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

Oh, i'm on board for a policy lynch. I don't like MWil's push at all and will be addressing that next.

I thought it was really weird mwil made (or fabricated) a read/push on a guy he already said he'd be policy lynching.