Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

Clear picture of my team is forming. I went somewhat OL heavy last year, but treating OL low priority this year. We'll see how it plays out. Run game was middle of the pack I believe, and passing game really struggled although I think that had to do w/ poor WR talent. WRs should be much better, Kupp gets boost from his great 2019, Landy=Edelman, and DJax > Demaryius Thomas. One thing to worry about is that Matty Ice had a poor 2019 after amazing 2018, so we'll see how hard he gets nerfed. Regardless, my team's life force will be the front 7, need them to be a top 3 uni, since secondary will be average at best but probably one of the weaker units.

DE: Khalil Mack (CHI), Myles Garrett (CLE)
DT: DeForest Buckner (SF), Quinnen Williams (NYJ)* 
OLB: Clay Matthews (LAR), Jamie Collins (NE)
MLB: Jordan Hicks (ARI)

*weak link, might not even be starter. Him not being a beast right out of the gate like I expected really hurt, I was hopping for an elite 9 tag DL for S19 and S20. 

• Like 1

One thing that keeps this league going is unpredictability! Honestly it’s the best thing too. One year teams focus on offensive line,  next season it’s defense. RB #2 have been available for the past few seasons, but not we see multiple teams keeping both! Shoot Ruskie could have kept Ingram and Cook to really dominate with Mahomes running QB

13 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

One thing that keeps this league going is unpredictability! Honestly it’s the best thing too. One year teams focus on offensive line,  next season it’s defense. RB #2 have been available for the past few seasons, but not we see multiple teams keeping both! Shoot Ruskie could have kept Ingram and Cook to really dominate with Mahomes running QB

I was not going to blow 6 tags for RBs lol; #2 is always cheaper to find via the draft. Just gotta dig around a little.

10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I was not going to blow 6 tags for RBs lol; #2 is always cheaper to find via the draft. Just gotta dig around a little.

I feel attacked 

• Like 2