News and Notes: Offseason Edition

Matts4313

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

This story is based onanistic quote by Jeremy Fowler:

The Dallas Cowboys have done a ton of recon work on Penn State edge-rusher Yetur Gross-Matos, so if they move back from the No. 17 overall pick, perhaps they parlay added capital into Gross-Matos and someone else.”

I think he makes a lot of sense as a trade down candidate. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

The Dallas Cowboys have done a ton of recon work on Penn State edge-rusher Yetur Gross-Matos, so if they move back from the No. 17 overall pick, perhaps they parlay added capital into Gross-Matos and someone else.”

I'm not opposed to it although I still think I would rather AJ.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, D82 said:

We should get rid of him because he didnt carry us past 8-8. He has two HOF WRs. No excuses. And dont give me that "Cowboys led the entire NFL in drops" or that "Dak had the most INTs that hit his WRs in the NFL" BS. We are truthers around here - no space for stats/analytics or 'facts'.

Right, @Calvert28 ;)

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We should get rid of him because he didnt carry us past 8-8. He has two HOF WRs. No excuses. And dont give me that "Cowboys led the entire NFL in drops" or that "Dak had the most INTs that hit his WRs in the NFL" BS. We are truthers around here - no space for stats/analytics or "facts".

Right, @Calvert28 ;)

Damn right! And this a-hole is quibbling over a year on his contract. :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

LMFAO!!!  WTF happened there NYFDB??

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

We should get rid of him because he didnt carry us past 8-8. He has two HOF WRs. No excuses. And dont give me that "Cowboys led the entire NFL in drops" or that "Dak had the most INTs that hit his WRs in the NFL" BS. We are truthers around here - no space for stats/analytics or 'facts'.

Right, @Calvert28 ;)

can't wait to see the comeback from the hater's on here with this one.. 

"Dak's spirals weren't fast enough" maybe..

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

GIVE ME PJ HALL!

Would love PJ Hall.

Id love to be able to get Hall, Kirkpatrick and Dez before the draft. At least have some type of backup plan and then be able to really look at options available at 17 or trade down.