News and Notes: Offseason Edition

Matts4313

55 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

So now the Dak-Dalton debates have spread and infected yet another thread.. WTF..

I thought this thread was about "news" and "notes" 

what the Hell was I thinking..

Yeah, part of that's my fault. 

Let's keep the Dak stuff in the thread about his contract from now on if ya don't mind gents. 

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

So now the Dak-Dalton debates have spread and infected yet another thread.. WTF..

I thought this thread was about "news" and "notes" 

what the Hell was I thinking..

It is dead around here, but honestly not sure how this debate is still on going. Think 2 years of recycling would be enough....obviously, it's not.

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Jesus..... Earl and his brother had an orgy. His wife found out and held a loaded gun, safety off, to Earls head. Police obviously arrested her.

Wait what?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Jesus..... Earl and his brother had an orgy. His wife found out and held a loaded gun, safety off, to Earls head. Police obviously arrested her.

LOL...from what I was just reading, she found out when she walked in on them. Given the situation, emotions and tempers, this could have ended very badly.

I'm also thankful he isn't a member of this team now. The Dak drama is more than enough. 

EDIT: btw.....who the hell takes part in an orgy with their own brother? Is it just me or is that over the top ****ed up? 

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

LOL...from what I was just reading, she found out when she walked in on them. Given the situation, emotions and tempers, this could have ended very badly.

I'm also thankful he isn't a member of this team now. The Dak drama is more than enough. 

EDIT: btw.....who the hell takes part in an orgy with their own brother? Is it just me or is that over the top ****ed up? 

From what I heard on the radio his wife tracked him down using a snapchat post to an air bNb in Austin. She raised the place with some of her friends with the wife yielding a gun, her friends with knifes. Only one of the strippers ended up pressing charges. Hell of a story

• Like 1

5 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

From what I heard on the radio his wife tracked him down using a snapchat post to an air bNb in Austin. She raised the place with some of her friends with the wife yielding a gun, her friends with knifes. Only one of the strippers ended up pressing charges. Hell of a story

And this is one of many reasons I'm glad I'm single. 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 8:08 AM, WizardHawk said:

If you can't keep it in your pants, keep it in the family?

• Like 5